Players banished from your team!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by NumberWonGuns, Jul 7, 2011.

1. NumberWonGuns

NumberWonGuns New Member

Who are the players that will not be getting a call up for your team in 2012 after putting you through hell with their constant battle with injury? Who are the players that love to pee you off when it comes to game day and they are watching from the stands like the rest of us?

I know its abit early to start talk about your team for next year but i thought it would be nice to get peoples thoughts on what they believe, and give people a chance to express their opinions on players that wont be getting a guernsey for their sides next year?

Luckily for me my team hasn't been cruelled by players suffering from the injury curse time and time again. Rioli has been my only concern this year. Had a history of doing hammies and i was well aware of this before the season began but decided to bring him in anyway thinking it was just bad luck and that he was set for a blinder of a year. He hasn't put me in crisis mode but after this spell on the sidelines it will be 6 weeks ive had to make do without him. He won't be selected in my initial team next year and will have to show his body can hold up to the demands of AFL before i feel the love for him again!

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Yep Rioli will never be in mine again. Nor will Higgins from the past. Too risky.

Once again those who went Harvey, O'Keefe and Pavlich have won the day.

3. whips

whips New Member

Appreciate your thoughts on Rioli but there was a thread on this a month ago - "Player you will never ever have in your supercoach/dreamteam side again.... EVER!"

It's currently on page 7 of the forum topics list.

4. PieRaider

PieRaider New Member

Tippett, Higgins, Hurley and Grimes.

5. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Cyril Rioli has killed me with his injuries this year, he was great when he plays but too many injuries is the thing, I took him over Franklin to save a little cash, worked out early with Rioli's good form but since then injuries have hit him hard.

Shaun Higgins, I don't have him, haven't had him but CERTAINLY won't be getting a position in my side next year.

I actually think that Jack Grimes will be good value next year if he's cheap.

I actually think that these players could all be good picks, if they stay fit, Rioli, Grimes, Higgins and the like can perform on their day, it depends whether you're a risktaker and willing to give them a game next year, in the end could work out well if they stay fit though, but that's an IF, IF they stay fit.

Rough SC Team 2012 also in the forum's for who you will be looking at next year.

6. nvsliz

nvsliz New Member

Stay away from Grimes Sainter, you'll get burnt. So so many of us thought the same thing at the start of this year, coming off his last injury. For mine same category as Higgins and Rioli

7. torcida

torcida Member

k.hunt ;) lol .
    missy is the only one i wouldnt pick

8. PwnSC

PwnSC New Member

Rioli, Higgins.

9. silacious

silacious New Member

Yeah no higgins, goodes, Rioli and Nroo i will never pick up those monkies again. Grimes hurt also. Goodes burnt me on previous years so i never picked him up this year. pavlich has been in my side for 5 years never let me down, a lock infor next year for me

10. 82asch

82asch New Member

Rioli becuase of injuries and Dangerfield because of form - he is averaging 77 and hovering around 300K. Follows up scores of around 130 with scores in the 60's.

Didn't go Higgins after last year. In fact I traded him into Rioli, only for Rioli to throw a punch, get suspended and cost me big time in league finals.

11. Dun1

Dun1 Member

Rioli picks himself in this thread. In fact having Rioli and Franklin in the same team is a living nightmare. They play simultaneously about twice a year. Also watch out for Pav being rested at some point in last couple of rounds. It's happened the last couple of seasons.