Elimination Tipping - NFL

Discussion in 'AFL' started by FoxSportsNews, Aug 29, 2011.

1. FoxSportsNews

FoxSportsNews New Member

Anyone interested in entering an NFL Tipping Competetion? Bit different to the others, simple rules, very fun game, I've got a Too Serious League ready if anyone is interested to join. Just put up your email in here or send a pm to me.

RULES:
    Very simple rules, extremely fun game, but it does require a Yahoo Email, not hotmail etc as this is a Yahoo game, if you don't have one and are still interested, just make one quickly. All you do, is each week you pick ONE winner out of all of the matches in the round, remember this is elimination, so if you get the tip wrong, then you lose 1 strike, each person has 2 strikes which makes way for only 2 incorrect tips in your season, if you use up both strikes with 2 incorrect tips, you're out, doesn't require much, just 1 tip per week, last man standing, once 2 incorrect you're out. May not last the whole season if everyone is out and 1 person is left halfway through, that's the end of elimination tipping, so easy to use, doesn't soak up time, and probably doesn't get you in trouble with the Mrs.

Interested?
    NFL Tipping, shoot through your (yahoo) email.

LINK:
    football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

Survival competition.

Mitch.

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

I'll have to make a yahoo as I only have a hotmail at the moment but sounds like a bit of fun.
    Will get my yahoo to you tomorrow.