Round 24 - GF - Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by damnfunky, Aug 29, 2011.

1. marky53

marky53 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from rodneycc on September 1, 2011, 09:39
    marky53, Again I'd go O'keefe. You might be in trouble with Fyfe out mind you....</blockquote>

was thinking about rolling the dice and going with another POD, just not sure that Cloke or Johnson will cut it on Friday night. I also think Harvey is too risky.....

I could go ROK and hope my other 7 PODS do enough.....

2. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

Hi all, I'm finally upgrading heppell, but to who?? I'm thinking in this order

Birchell
    Pop
    Suckling
    Enright

Far call u think?

Cheers

3. rodneycc

rodneycc New Member

Marky, I think if you think your 7 other PODs are better than your opponents or about even then yeah go ROK. If you think you are behind then maybe Roll the dice on the Captain choice.

Dazza, Enright for me. I reckon would be the safe pick and yes even with playing Collingwood because they will chip it around their backline to Enright (a la Fisher when Saints play Collingwood). Birchell would be good also against the witches Hats. I like Scotland over all of these mind you if you haven't got him....

4. DC

DC Member

Want a POD? Big bad bazza could come out and kick 10 against Freos ressies this week! His last AFL game and is averaging 5 goals in his past 7 games!!

5. Corks

Corks Member

Watch Hawthorn selection tonight. Reasonably informed word is that Rioli, Bailey, Suckling, Shields, Hodge and 5 others will be left out. :(

6. marky53

marky53 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from DC on September 1, 2011, 12:18
    Want a POD? Big bad bazza could come out and kick 10 against Freos ressies this week! His last AFL game and is averaging 5 goals in his past 7 games!!</blockquote>

WOW! Gutsy move!

7. DC

DC Member

<blockquote>Quote from marky53 on September 1, 2011, 13:23
    <blockquote>Quote from DC on September 1, 2011, 12:18
    Want a POD? Big bad bazza could come out and kick 10 against Freos ressies this week! His last AFL game and is averaging 5 goals in his past 7 games!!</blockquote>

WOW! Gutsy move!</blockquote>
    Haha.. Havent pulled the trigger yet... But could be a move to make or break your granny!

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Guest

MArkey53,

Mate for a real POD and in form fwd I think Freo will leak goals like a stuck pig.

Go Big Bazza - last game ever, they won't bench him this week.

Or go same as opponent if your stronger in the other areas. You only have to win by 1 point.

Good luck