Dreamteam Question

Discussion in 'AFL' started by 11kgm, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 11kgm

11kgm New Member

I have a question on a couple of players. Dangerfield or Sloane for one position and the other Selwood or Rockliff or Redden?

2. scanners

scanners New Member

Danger and Selwood

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

"Dangerfield or Sloane for one position". You should not be considering this. If at all it would be Dangerfield for FWD and Sloane for MID. As a general rule, your midfield prems should all be dedicated mids, not MPP.

Coin toss between Rockliff and Redden, which probably comes down to budget. If you are thinking along these lines then maybe you should consider at least a 4 prem midfield so that it becomes a question of Selwood and Rockliff or Redden.

4. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Redden's efficiency on the weekend was a lot better than Rockliffs, is that normal?

5. 11kgm

11kgm New Member

My Mid is atm Ablett, Boyd, Rockcliff (was selwood) Danger, smith, miles, McDonald and Couch. I was going 3 premiums one break out and the rest rookies

6. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Please read the post above again. Dangerfield should be FWD and good luck with the breakout. Selwood (currently) still represents better value than Boyd.

7. 11kgm

11kgm New Member

But my forward line is too full at the moment fyfe, pavlich, martin, sidebottom and buddy

8. hayesing

hayesing New Member

then you are probably forcing a player into a position where he wont be elite, but if you had him in the forward he could be (if he scored the same points)

to be a keeper for mids he needs to earn more than for the forward line, thus why people dont really wish to put many/any fwd-mid players in the mids as theyre likely not 'elite' (eg. like pendles, ablett, swan, etc)