supercoach gold

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Malteaser, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Malteaser

Malteaser Member

Hi guys, I am not sure if I can advertise this but I for some reason paid for gold. Now I am wondering if anyone on here has done the same thing and would like to join the league I started: BF/TSerious. There are 6 vacancies and the code is 592476.

Cheers
    The mighty Malt

2. GeneralHodge

GeneralHodge New Member

Deleted post.

3. jacktar

jacktar New Member

Oh yeah, always fasinated with rubbish I read on here about this player over that player. You go for the best avg projections and try to fit them in each position this year ie Boyd, Swann, Ablett, Thompson etc, GWS newbies look good value compared to the suns last season your projected sore's are pretty good, points are everything.

4. grav

grav Guest

@Scupper-Reckon it might influence my selections prior to final lockout (no projection on most GWS players, so will reassess after tonights game).
    I like the suggestion in other threads on naming GWS rookies as EMG and if they burn it up, place a non playing rookie on the park.

BTW Are you referring to avg projected scores or max projected scores in SC gold?

5. JackosDream

JackosDream Member

@Scupper, I'm not sure what the scores mean because I've religiously stuck to the GunsNRookies theory and I'm looking at 1669 in DT and 1710 in SC. I'll be cutting my throat if I don't get over 2,000 in both comps.

6. Scupper

Scupper New Member

just the avg projected not max, after last night very happy wuth my GWS players Giles, Kennedy, Bugg, Devon smith I had Mdonald as emergency also had Goodes and Parker but he was subed off 3rd QTR I play both DT/SC.

7. Scupper

Scupper New Member

Last year in both comps I finished in 28000 position.best was in SC was 710 for awhile but stuffed up some Captin choices............ damm.

8. grav

grav Guest

@scupper
    Holy smoke!
    That sc avg proj score is killer, especially if u had 4 projected donuts from the gws rookies above
    Must have done yr homework on prems with easy starts
    Should bode well for a tidy first rnd total

9. Scupper

Scupper New Member

As can been seen with the projected scores there is always a case of reality bites Goodes was projected a SC score of 124 but only achieved 90 in DT he was pro 112 but only managed 84.

Luke parker will be a gun this year scored above his projection even after he was subed out with concussion, with scores of DT 55,projected 48 and SC 61 projected 56,(if only he played a full game).

GWS on the other hand were all a bonus except Macdonald who was above both projections of SC78-98/DT75-99 I have D.Smith, A Kennedy, Bugg, and Giles as starting ruck and Macca on the bench,I see GWS as my kicker for the first round, having said that I hope the rest reach projections for what could be a good start to this season.

10. jacktar

jacktar New Member

Well, SC gold so far meeting the projected Avg, but I think I will score higher as so far I am 8 down for 795pts or a per player Avg of 99.37 or a round projected of 2186.25 with out captains double points lets hope the mids and fwd have a blinder.good help Scupper.