Ticker

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Dirty_Whorks, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

You need to have uploaded your team into via your profile here at TS. To do that, you will need to know your SC team's refernce number. This is not easy to search for until after R1 has been completed. I happen to know that my team's reference number is 103, but I had to find that the hard way by manually entering numbers after the TID string (refer to upload page of your profile). If you didn't sign up to SC close to the point that SC opened (i.e. just after midnight back in start of February) then I wouldn't recommend anyone else try the method I used to get your team reference. You'll have to wait until after R1 to use the ticker with the team overlay function in that case.

2. Fairybread

Fairybread New Member

Ok thanks.

But I thought I had uploaded my team. It's listed at the top of the page where the tick box is to overlay your team. However I did it just by putting in the team name and password. It is obviously linked to my supercoach team because I changed my name on supercoach and the change is reflected on here.

3. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

Not sure the uploader is working properly between partial lockouts. None of my Sydney or GWS players show up. All my other players show up fine on the ticker though.

4. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

You can't upload teams during the partial lockouts - the SC website "locks" access to the team, so TS can't grab your data (atleast that how I understand it). You'll have to wait until Sunday night...

5. Jason

Not quite JPK, I uploaded my team onto TS yesterday for the first time in 2012. But I think I could only do that because I knew my teamID number. Searching for teamID using the SC website isn't possible until after R1 is processed.

6. Fairybread

Fairybread New Member

Guess I'll wait for a few days and try again.

7. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

Just necroing this topic from a few pages back.

Whats going on with ticker? I just had a look and the byes are all over the place.

8. Fairybread

Fairybread New Member

I still can't get my team to overlay.

I've used the code to link my team.

Also just noticed I can't select my team as one of the parameters on the stats page.

Is this just me or are others having problems to?

9. Jason

For every club other than GWS, the Ticker is currently showing a Bye when that club plays against GWS.

Walesy?

10. Fairybread

Fairybread New Member

Loading your team so that they show on the ticker and stats page both are working now.

Top stuff.

11. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from Jason on April 2, 2012, 20:51
    For every club other than GWS, the Ticker is currently showing a Bye when that club plays against GWS.

Walesy? </blockquote>

Coz GWS is crap