Shiel or Ledger?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fitzy, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Which one do I put on field and which on bench?? With J-Mac out one of them has to go on field. Advice?

2. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

I wanted to know between Coniglio V Ledger! Hard to pick when you have no idea whats going on.

3. Rooster

Rooster New Member

Ledger on field. He will carve up the gold coast and has had the week off so will be fresh. Watch him ton up.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Shiel is a gun but is he fit?? Someone please awnser that lol, im torn on which one to start on the field :(

5. whips

whips New Member

FWIW, I have Shiel, Coniglio and Ledger. Ledger will play with the GWS boys on the bench.
    I also have no idea what's going on but that's my guess.

6. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Cheers Whips! Sums up what I'm going to do.

7. Drifter74

Drifter74 New Member

I'm fielding Ledger over Shiel and Devon Smith over Cripps.

I'd suggest anyone with both to do the opposite!

8. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Yeah same cheers whips!

9. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Ledger safer bet than Shiel for this weeek as GWS will probably be carved up by North. In saying that, still got 4 GWS players on the field without SHiel!!

10. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Ledger sub :( Shiel 55

11. AJHOWARD

AJHOWARD New Member

Man dont you just love ho9w Stkilda are playing these youngs kids and giving them a meaningful role. What a disgrace. Why not bring in a ross lyon robot.....Play the kids and play them in a role where they can develop instead of playing 2nd fiddle to guys who will hog the ball and get us around a 7-10 finish. The 3-5 ball hogs who play for themselves can only get you so far.

MAKE A DECISION AND MAKE ONE THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY DEVELOP THE LIST IN THE LONG RUN!

12. wolfbunny

wolfbunny New Member

@ AJHOWARD Watters actually subbed Milne off with a qtr and half to go bringing Ledger on which considering he didn't play the week before against PORT late change with the general this was the right way to go for Ledger. Played Milera and Cripps all game. All reports Milera played well while Cripps didn't and was probably due to wear the red vest. Also played Newnes for his first game so in his second game in charge Watters along with the other new coaches should just be given a little time to settle in?

13. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

:lol: AJHOWARD

You do realize StKilda had 6 players with less then 10 games experience and another 4 with less then 53 games experience. I would say he is giving the kids plenty of opportunities to develop.