Cox

Discussion in 'AFL' started by homerj, Apr 11, 2012.

1. hellsangel

hellsangel New Member

last years winner traded sandi in and out a few times?

2. Manikato1

Manikato1 New Member

Talk on the radio over here by commentators tonight about West Coast resting players for the GWS game. Nothing confirmed just rumours and opinion but no suprise if they did imo.

3. tab

tab New Member

This was posted yesterday arvo:
    http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/132800/default.aspx

Cox is being worked into the season.

IMHO he won't be rested this season and WILL ruck more than he did in the first two games.

Considering that he missed a 20 point inflation by missing two point blank goals in a washout game

AND

WCE haven't been tested yet: of course if I was Worsfold I'd be resting one of my most valuable players for the games that count.

Cox plays: Cox stays for me :p

4. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Quite the quandry. As I've gone for the GnR tactic this season, there will be less trading required than the dg and ug last year. Plus with less players in the squad you can afford to trade the same position more than once. Therefore if you think you'll have a couple of trades up your sleave it may be a good option. I've done Cox > Kreuzer which will effectively result in an 80k turn around this week alone, if both get their season average. So in a few weeks it may end up being a straight swap, with another premium in your sqaud somewhere else.