Milera

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fitzy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Worms

Worms New Member

kennedy over milera all day, way higher job security and i think will be more consistant

2. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

I agree fidelsfinger, I like Dickson as a player and he had a ripping last quarter, I just think he is the classic case of a player who might not have the legs to run out a full game and may be better suited as an impact player later on in games.

I think Milera could be a goer for maybe 3 to 4 weeks until he tops out for a downgrade to a Couch or Zorko to allow for a premium upgrade.

3. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

@angryant i agree with you there. Im trading in milera purely because i got one rookie wrong, being kerridge. If someone went with a pfeiffer, saad kerrifge etc. and they havent played games, then milera is the perfect replacement

4. theclaud

theclaud New Member

So its looking as though I'm trading out Smedts for Milera.

Or would Stanely be the better option? More expensive but more job security?

5. BlueBoysRule

BlueBoysRule New Member

Milera and Ledger on the bench who will be the sub

6. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Dickson has been dropped for ayce cordy...go figure.

Still holding him though and I have the simple trade of Paine->Milera this week!

Should I also trade ledger for Greene? Means I only have 45k left after this trade...I prefer having more leftover.

7. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

Milera isn't someone I'm trading in - if you have him well and good. Bad job security, bad run of games around the time he might be cashed in (rnds 6 - 8). Better options out there.

8. Worms

Worms New Member

yeah who will be sub this week could be interesting, if you knew milera wasnt going to be sub would you trade out hall for him or hold hall?

9. Moblets

Moblets New Member

Ledger or Cripps will be the sub IMO. I've traded in Milera - can't ignore the numbers he has put up and having watched the games he has actually looked pretty good. Even if he does get the vest it's likely only to be a week so you cop that and let him mooooo away :)