Tom Ledger

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fitzy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Scores a sub-affected 17 on the weekend, played just over a quarter. Everyone else's price is going up next week but he has played just the one game so his will go up in 2 weeks. Do we take a punt and leave him in and hope he does well? Or trade him out for Greene/Kennedy or others?

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Not sure mate, depends on how many other corrective trades you need to make, and how many other players will bubble nicely for you.

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

I definitely want Milera, Dempsey I want as well but my backline is pretty solid and wouldnt know who to take out. And I've got a nice POD lined up for the forward line. Its just if Ledger doesnt do well then Ive missed out on the players like Greene. Might keep him, will have a good think about it

4. Lucas

Fitzy, you can't have them all.

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Lucas, I know, I can only wish. Touch choices ahead. Who would you take out out of Mohr, Bugg, Ellis and Morris?? Tryna do the math lol

6. matto76

matto76 New Member

depends if you have mcdonald or not, if you dont you can wait 2 weeks on ledger and if not working take up mcdonald. Be a good upgrade maybe if ledger spuds it

7. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

<blockquote>Quote from Lucas on April 10, 2012, 11:08
    Fitzy, you can't have them all.</blockquote>

You can if you create your team this week!

A mate of mine does this every year, gets a Solid team full of performing premiums and good cows after the first 2 rounds and targets winning a round prize.

8. Lucas

Matto, sounds like a plan...

9. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

and if you do already have McDonald...

Im thinking to get rid of Ledger. he did well in his TOG, but the simple point that he is one game back on the others, and that he may take longer to moo based on lower initial scores (at least 1), I think he is my main candidate for a fixup trade.

10. GaryReal

GaryReal Member

it may well be an advantage to have a late mooing round 13 bye-boy.
    ledger fits the bill perfectly. Keep.
    (otherwise trade :))

11. canada_blues

canada_blues New Member

Keep in mind that Ledger's first score will stay in his rolling average for a shorter period and won't affect his mooing as much as if it was his 3rd or 4th game.

12. Chicko

Chicko New Member

Ledger is also my main focus - to keep or not to keep. The Old Mac back up plan is on my mind but I'm balancing this against a trade for Greene and the associated price rise.

Think I have resolved to keep Dickson for now.

13. Worms

Worms New Member

hope hes not sub and you will be rewarded for keeping him

14. J_C

J_C Guest

Similar dilemma with Tommy. I'll probably keep him with the JMac option available in a couple of weeks. But having a look at the Saints bench, you'd think he'd start favourite again this week for kermit.

15. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

What happened to Ledger tonight?

16. snoz

snoz Moderator

Anth...no real mention from what I can see as to his late withdrawal AGAIN except some hints as to hammie issues.....but its getting bloody hard to keep this guy on the pine in my squad ~ I mean you have to play right ? Kinda important....

17. J_C

J_C Guest

He's on a fast track to becoming JMac in round 5.

18. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Injury mate. He did a minor injury before round 1 and that's why he missed. By minor i do mean minor. But it seems he may have done it again. Not sure how serious but they wont be taking any risks with him. Will try find out more during the week & keep everyone updated.

19. graeme

graeme Guest

I had a morris minor when I was young SKT and it was always trouble, especially getting it to start :D

20. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Tom Ledger is apparently playing at Werribee today in Zebs Development Squad. So must have been dropped afterall...