Enright - Spud or Stud?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Len, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Anybody else contemplating a corrective trade here?

I know that these sort of trades are supposed to be left alone or discouraged, but when you are watching someone costing well over 400k and being beaten 3 weeks in a row by virtually every rookie that plays in the back line the trigger finger gets itchy.

I have 69k in the bank as well so can afford almost anyone desirable and a hell of a lot of people that look solid choices to get me at least 95 pts a game. That's aiming low and still beating his output by 20 pts a game.

The ball has been in Geelong's back half a bit lately too, so on the surface I don't see any great reason to believe he will suddenly jump into a phone booth and change into a superhero...

2. JM

JM Member

Stick with him he'll come good I reckon. Enright usually has a licence to do his own thing down back, with Harry Taylor, Scarlett, and Lonergan taking the number 1, 2 and 3 best forwards. Scarlett is out at the moment unfortunately so this is probably affecting his scoring as he has to be more accountable.

3. Benny

Benny New Member

limited pre-season is affecting him. I think he'll come good soon. Just a matter of how long can you wait for that?

4. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Thanks guys, I needed to hear reasons as to why he was doing so bad, I'll keep him for a while longer, cheers :)