Jeremy Cameron

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fitzy, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Set for his price to rise TO 184,000 by round 11. Not good, Trade or Keep? and why? I'm really confused on what to do and this is a big delima as he will not moo if he keeps his average

2. PieRaider

PieRaider New Member

He looks like a good quality player with a good attitude but his scoring potential as a young key position player in a weak side is bleak.

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Agreed @Pieraider, but what should I do?

4. Turbs

Turbs New Member

Treloar looks the goods

5. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

He will outscore his projection by a mile when he plays.
    In the WCE game where he got injured he led up, tracked back and led up again like the NRoo of old, his team mates pretty much failed to honour every lead.
    His low score in that game was partially injury related, but mostly his team mates fault, hard to see the match committee missing that for too many weeks.
    Keep him or not is largely driven by why you feel you have to axe him, but if it is purely based on that projection I would hold him, it's only slightly more accurate than tea leaves

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

It's also because I wouldn't mind Treolar, I'l keep him but intresting to know peoples point of view though :) Thanks

7. Chicko

Chicko New Member

Hi Fitzy, I bit the bullet last week on Cameron - I needed a player to cover his donut but I also looked at his expected price rise and just didn't think there was enough upside to keep him to R11. So I traded him to Treloar last week. I expect Treloar to score higher, rise faster and has the added benefit of DPP status.

8. PieRaider

PieRaider New Member

@Fitzy I agree with Chicko, Treloar better value in SC terms.

9. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke New Member

I traded Treloar in for Dickson this week, with Cameron still on the bench. I mostly did that because I believe out of Dickson and Cameron, Cameron has better JS.

Cameron could end up being a fairly reliable gap filler if you have an injury crisis in the forward line. To me it looks like Sheedy will be playing him pretty much each week when he's fit, with the odd rest here and there. They clearly see him as a long term player in whom they want to pump as many games into as possible.

10. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

There has never been a good player called Jeremy

11. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Does Treolar have good JS?

12. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke New Member

I reckon as good as any of them Fitzy. They'll all get the odd spell here and there. That's why it doesn't bother me having several of them as cows. Weight of numbers suggests you'll have enough available to plug any holes in a starting 22, and it's not like rookies in other teams are presenting with vastly superior JS (with the odd exception of course, Wingard, Ellis/Morris to name a couple).

13. shaken

shaken New Member

I've got 8 GWS players (Bugg, Greene, Coniglio, Giles, Smith, Cameron, Kennedy and Treloar). One definite benefit with so many is that they all fill each others' gaps when there are rested. Touch wood! ;)

14. PieRaider

PieRaider New Member

Eight sounds like a lot but if you do two upgrade/downgrades with them you'll only have four.

15. Quantum

Quantum New Member

So did anyone trade him out?

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

I traded him out, still stand by my choice, he wont be getting that every week.

17. donatello

donatello New Member

Almost traded him, but had him on the bench this week, spewin.

18. shaken

shaken New Member

Played CHF in my team and made Buddy look ordinary!