Potential Cash Cows - Post Round 3

Discussion in 'AFL' started by benstar94, Apr 17, 2012.

1. canada_blues

canada_blues New Member

STK, his 3-round is 73; overall average of 62.
    If he holds his 3-round average, he'll max out at 345k, just before his bye.

2. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

Unfortunately i have c.smith, ledger and dickson. Think ledger will go for treloar this week, as much as i hate going sideways with rookies, think ill have to do it with yablett out.

3. frozensage

frozensage New Member

has c.smith peaked yet? be is 30s which given how he went the last 2 times it's very possible he doesn't even get that! out of these guys which would u trade out first?

conig
    magnet
    kennedy
    d smith
    a hall?

need to get rid of 1 of these guys to bring in pendle next week!!

4. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

Do you NEED Pendles next week?

Reason I ask is that I was also desperately seeking $100k to get Pendles in next week. Then I realised that he will likely plateau at around $610k for some time... With his average, Pendlebury won't be making any more massive jumps, unless he goes down again due to another tag job.

Players always drop in price faster than they go up. If you wait until the cows delivery properly on their value, you'll have more money in the long run, and be able to afford more premiums, with less trades.

Deep breath, then trade!

5. frozensage

frozensage New Member

I saved up the money for him, 650k in the bank, so if I didn't then it's money not put to good use. If I didn't get pendle next week I'd get swan, so one or the other and they both cost ~613k with their price expected to go up. I will still have about 350k in the bank after the trades and the aim is get murphy or judd in before bye rounds to complete my mid 5. Can't decide whether Judd is getting too old, already had 2 90s, is that a sign of things to come?

6. Manikato1

Manikato1 New Member

BB or anyone else for that matter - can you tell me how many SC rookies hit 300k last year? A few seasons back I did some numbers but I have lost my notes. From memory only a few made that figure and only a handful averaged over 75 or better. And again only from memory it took them at least 7 or 8 games to get to that point. Having Suns and GWS in the past two seasons probably distorts any numbers done pre 2011 anyway but I'm curious

7. KTBFFH

KTBFFH New Member

I have clay smith and ledger.

I was thinking trade ledger out for either James mac or Treloar.

Which one should I choose?

Maybe i should pull both triggers? Only have Ablett injured, 3 trades used

8. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where C Smith is in the doggies line up anymore, but Ledger does have to go.