Christensen v Darling

Discussion in 'AFL' started by bolts, May 4, 2012.

1. bolts

bolts New Member

Upgrading forwards. Currently have Franklin, Cloke, Martin, Sidebottom, Smedts, Hall,Kennedy, Dickson and Smith. Plan is to move kennedy to mids(for GAJ who im turning into Lewis), and upgrade Smith to Christensen or Darling. Sounds confusing i know. So i had to do the trade to look at it myself, so am now tossing up to reverse for Christensen, thoughts?

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Smith seems to be still in the GWS team but if put off the X bench, maybe think about moving him on.

Otherwise one more week can't hurt can it, and it can give you a look at other options. ROK is looking tasty as a F7 personally.

3. KTBFFH

KTBFFH New Member

Zaharakis?

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

NRoo worth a look.

5. bolts

bolts New Member

With only 430 to play with can't quite make the cut to get a top level forward. Mabe should just hold off until got enough cash? Seems no love for Christensen or Darling?

6. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Darling = 2 very good games and 3 ordinary games to date in 2012. He will be a bigger focal point for WCE now that Kennedy has gone down, you'd have to think.

Not unusual for key forwards to be up and down, hard to get consistency at the premium level.

7. Chicko

Chicko New Member

I've gone Smith to Christensen this week. Had to go sideways for Fyfe to Sidebottom. Hopeing Christensen can keep his form and playing a little higher up the ground

8. ANTMAN

ANTMAN New Member

jason darling has 1 game of 50 the rest have been over 90