Out - Non playing rookies Vs Almost Mooing rookies

Discussion in 'AFL' started by the_butcher, May 10, 2012.

1. the_butcher

the_butcher New Member

Thanks in advance, sorry for long post. Only interested in leagues, only have 17 trades left and need to bring in another 7 premiums :eek: , 500k cash. (I did a double trade during partial lock-out not realising I couldn't undo it :( )

I missed the first lockout so have already used trades to get rid of non starters, now trades are getting low and I want to make the most of them. Currently I still have Miles, Hall and S.Darley not playing (not to mention the rucks, like everyone).

Am I better off, cash and trades wise, by just forgetting about these non playing kids and make my downgrades/upgrades with other players? I can't work out if I should set them on the bench and forget, or get rid of them.

I have Magner and Kennedy who I could also get rid of this week for Adams and Horsley. Will Miles or Hall get games? How about Darley? Is it too late to bring in Mohr?

2. leb17

leb17 New Member

This is almost the same situation as i am now in. I am giong to cull magner and kennedy i think, rather than ledger and hall who arent playing, which will bring my up to almost 600k in the bank. That leaves me with enough cash for 2 and a bit upgrades, possibly 3 if my rooks perform well. If i already had 500k in the bank though, like you say, my answer may be different. Coverage can be important in a season as wretched as this one!!

3. the_butcher

the_butcher New Member

Your right, cover is important. Can guys like Magner and Kennedy maintain their prices while providing cover?