Racing tips....

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Hazey1977, May 5, 2012.

1. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

GDay Everyone,

Bear gave me a link to some racing tips last night, however I can't seem to find it?

Thought I would throw the tips I receive up here for all to peruse..

2.27 Flemington R5 N3, Hot Lover - Minimum price: $3.00, Bet: 1.67 units

Thought Hot Lover would run in Adelaide but they have elected to run here. Doesn’t change much except we can get a better price and his winning chance hasn’t changed much. Everything about this horse says back me. He was excellent two runs back when he had a tough run and wasn’t beaten far by Cornell and that form is excellent. He then went to Echuca for a run. He will get back but is suited by Flemington where he will be smashing the line.

Danger: #5 Toned

3.20 Hawkesbury R6 N1, Fast Clip - Minimum price: $2.75, Bet: 1.82 units

Coming off of an excellent run in the Doncaster where he was on pace and held on well to be only beaten 1. 3L. Does rise sharply in the weights but has shown in the past he can carry it. Will lead throughout and take some catching.

Danger: #7 Almas Fury

4.00 Hawkesbury R7 N2, Free Wheeling - Minimum price: $16.00, Bet: 0.31 units

One at odds here. Landing will be hard to beat but this guiy is very good on his day and is value. Tempo here should be strong and he will get every chance to be running on strongly late.

Danger: #4 Landing

4.20 Flemington R8 N1, Star Of Giselle - Minimum price: $4.50, Bet: 1.11 units

Racing well and gets another race where the tempo looks pretty soft early. That will help her get the 1700. Cannot fault recent form and will appreciate racing on home track.

Danger: #11 Oriental Ruby

4.45 Morphettville R8 N1, Adamantium - Minimum price: $2.25, Bet: 2.22 units

Raced against much better than this last campaign with solid runs behind Instinction, Pied A Terre and King Mufhassa. Will be able to work forward and hold a good position on the fence and gets D Oliver. He is a horse that goes very well fresh and looks to be far too good for this field.

Danger: #8 Streetcar Reality

2. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

Hoping some of you got on today's tips and had a win! Free Wheelin at 20's...YOU BEUATY!!

3. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Ok folks - PPM's V Phenomenon selections for Saturday 12th May

Sydney Race 2 - TAB No. 2 (Tribal Rock)
    Sydney Race 8 - TAB No. 6 (Take The Oath)
    Melbourne Race 1 - TAB No. 1 (City Of Song)
    Melbourne Race 4 - TAB No. 3 (Magnifique Soleil)
    Melbourne Race 6 - TAB No. 7 (Stratcombe)
    Melbourne Race 7 - TAB No. 1 (Rue Maple)
    Brisbane Race 7 - TAB No. 3 (Buffering)

Good Luck & Good Punting

P.S. - Go BC :)

4. VanderHaar

VanderHaar New Member

will throw the melb ones in me quaddie bf cheers , ps i expect to see BCs autograph when u get back !

5. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

If you're taking a quaddie, make sure you put in Shock Value, we see Stratcombe as the only danger to us.

6. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

12.55 Rosehill R2 N2, Tribal Rock - Minimum price: $3.00, Bet: 1.67 units
    Danger: #6 Eliza Blues

1.05 Morphettville R2 N1, Dance With Her - Minimum price: $2.75, Bet: 1.82 units
    Danger: #3 Placement

1.10 Caulfield R3 N1, Manila Jewel - Minimum price: $3.00, Bet: 1.67 units
    Danger: #3 The Night's Hot

1.45 Caulfield R4 N3, Magnifique Soleil - Minimum price: $2.00, Bet: 2.50 units
    Danger: #4 Turnitup

2.21 Caulfield R5 N2, Platelet - Minimum price: $2.75, Bet: 1.82 units
    Danger: #5 Classy Chloe

Good luck fellas.

7. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Hey guys, got some inside info i thought id share with you all. Apparently a horse running this afternoon at 4.50pm in Adelaide. Think her name is Black Caviar or something and supposed to be the real deal. Havent seen the odds but been told to put everything on her, including the kitchen sink she is that good!!

:mrgreen: :)

8. J_C

J_C Guest

Plenty of winners in that lot. A big thanks from me boys. :)

Keep up the great work!

9. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

Yeah wasnt a bad day at the office hey. Doubled my money.

10. whips

whips New Member

Good work melbandy. Hope you showed a nice profit at the triple EW.

11. VanderHaar

VanderHaar New Member

cheers for the info guys
    missed melb quad for 28% needed avionics or rue maple 3rd & 4th in the 7th .... had the field in the last doh!

12. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

Yeah Rue Maple cost me the Quaddie also dammit - ah well! Till next week!

13. Rufus

Rufus New Member

Black something on Saturday 12th in SA. (Coodabeens lol)

14. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Yeah whips.

Got $3.90 for the place, so got a profit. Went there and was in the owners enclosure. Got free drinks and food and had a great time. Ben Knobel said had to baulk behind the leader on the turn until the gap came and by then it was too late. Said probably cost 2nd place. Prior to this the best I had ever had in a syndicate was 3rd at Sale so was pretty rapt.

15. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

A couple of lazy Sunday bets at Cranbourne.

3:05 Cranbourne R6 N5, The Red Emperor
    3.50 Cranbourne R7 N1, Jungle Ruler

16. Bearfly

<blockquote>Quote from VanderHaar on May 12, 2012, 04:05
    will throw the melb ones in me quaddie bf cheers , ps i expect to see BCs autograph when u get back !</blockquote>

Unfortunately I couldn't manage to get BC's autograph VDH, she said she prefers to give her hooves a rest from signing autographs after a race so she can spend some quality time with her feed bin.
    However she did give me the opportunity to take a couple of good photos as well as a video of her thanking the wonderful Adelaide crowd after taking out the race.

Good day had by all - was my fiancée's and my sisters first ever experience of a race meeting, and my Mum's first time at an Adelaide race meeting for about 50 years, so I am glad I gave them the opportunity to see the Mighty Mare to top off their experiences :)

17. Bearfly

<blockquote>Quote from stkildathunda on May 12, 2012, 11:40
    Hey guys, got some inside info i thought id share with you all. Apparently a horse running this afternoon at 4.50pm in Adelaide. Think her name is Black Caviar or something and supposed to be the real deal. Havent seen the odds but been told to put everything on her, including the kitchen sink she is that good!!

:mrgreen: :)</blockquote>

Damn, if only I had seen this post before I left for the races SKT - only put my shirt & the house on her, didn't even think of the invaluable kitchen sink, would've double my stake & my winnings if I had included the bloody sink!!! :mrgreen:

18. Bearfly

<blockquote>Quote from melbandy on May 13, 2012, 11:24
    Yeah whips.

Got &#36;3.90 for the place, so got a profit. Went there and was in the owners enclosure. Got free drinks and food and had a great time. Ben Knobel said had to baulk behind the leader on the turn until the gap came and by then it was too late. Said probably cost 2nd place. Prior to this the best I had ever had in a syndicate was 3rd at Sale so was pretty rapt.</blockquote>

Unfortunately that baulk not only cost Shock Value 2nd place but also cost me the trifecta 10 times!!!
    Had the field for 3rd with the 2 class horses as bankers for the first 2 places - ah well, all not lost as I still left the track well in front &#36;&#36;&#36; wise and full of lasting memories :)

19. Bearfly

Evening punters :)

The following are this weekends selections from PPM's V Phenomenon service for Saturday 12th May

Melbourne Race 3 - TAB No. 2 (Hot Lover)
    Melbourne Race 5 - TAB No. 6 (Stratcombe)
    Melbourne Race 6 - TAB No. 2 (Almodovar)
    Brisbane Race 2 - TAB No. 1 (Sizzling)
    Brisbane Race 3 - TAB No. 10 (Divorces)
    Brisbane Race 4 - TAB No. 3 (Wealth Princess)
    Brisbane Race 6 - TAB No. 6 (Mental)
    Brisbane Race 7 - TAB No. 1 (Manighar)

Also looking forward to seeing what Hazey has in store for us this week - another good winner like a couple of weeks ago would be nice :)

Had a tickle on the Dante Stakes meeting at York in the UK last night - got a nice lucky 15 multi through thanks to a couple of hot tips from a follower on Twitter - all helps to build the bank.

Good luck on the punt this week - and if you have any strong selections, feel free to share with us all :)

20. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Sorry you missed the tri Bear. Thanks for the info. I din't have anything for you this week. Going to the Sadler and Courtsen's stables at Flemington on Sunday morning. If I get any juicy news I'll let you know. Got a couple of 2yo being set for first starts soon and were having a good look at them before they go to trials.