Dickson! Who kept the faith?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by H_Dons, May 14, 2012.

1. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Is tracking nicely today...just cracked the ton late in the last!

Anybody kept the faith? I also haven't been watching the game so anybody that has - would especially like to hear your opinion.

FWIW I kept him, so that's 1 trade saved!

2. jesters

jesters New Member

HAve him on the bench

3. Fez

Fez Moderator

106 and 96 on the fwd line bench but also Smith 1 and Ellis 2 lol

4. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Yep, had him raping the pine hope he gets more games and really starts to mooo

5. crew

crew New Member

Still in due to injury raping my team. lol Looks like he might moo with some luck.

6. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Yep he dominated my bench also! LiveHQ has him at 113 atm but is probably going to be further adjusted.

Nice little mooo from the Dick!

7. jesters

jesters New Member

Just curious, why do they do the adjusting? I see some players with fairly low stats but huge scores, but then sometimes they just don't get as high scores as you'd think

8. Golingo

Golingo New Member

I can't really say I 'kept the faith'. If Goodes hand't have been injured, he was a tough call between Dickson or Cripps for Adams instead. But Goodes did, so Dickson lived and the Supercoach Gods amidst their furious 2012 storm throw a little rainbow at me.

9. Nifty

Nifty Member

<blockquote>Quote from Golingo on May 13, 2012, 17:00
    I can't really say I 'kept the faith'. If Goodes hand't have been injured, he was a tough call between Dickson or Cripps for Adams instead. But Goodes did, so Dickson lived and the Supercoach Gods amidst their furious 2012 storm throw a little rainbow at me.</blockquote>

Yep.. same here, but sat on my bench, along with Smedts.. Played Ellis & Milera..... Grrrrr

10. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

Had huge wraps on him all the way,
    kept the faith, sweating on the doggies selectors to finally see some sense & reason.
    He's a star in the making, today wasn't a flash in the pan, expect repeat performances.

11. Lancepm

Lancepm New Member

Me!

I kept the faith that he would get another game, despite always being haunted by having Relton Roberts on my bench at the end of 2009 season stuck on two games and killing my entire team. PHEW ;)

Not sure if this scoring or the previous models will prevail, but I was always sure he would come back.

12. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

I did. But didn't have the balls to play him onfield this week unfortunately.

13. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Kept the faith, left him on the bench, still happy.

14. Corks

Corks Member

Dickson became Treloar for me some weeks ago. Treloar's 96 on the ground makes it bearable this week, but Dickson looks like a good player and handy cow now, if he can get a few games in a row with no vest.

Mate is bleeding: had the Dickson / Treloar bench in his forwards. That's 209 on his forward bench...

15. swerva3

swerva3 New Member

dickson became milera weeks ago so wait and see tomorrow night! i cant say im overly disappointed as milera will quickly become a premium - maybe next week when he turns into beams or sidebum...

16. Drifter74

Drifter74 New Member

I'd like to brag about still having him, but have to be honest and say that the only reason he is still there is that I'd already burnt too many injury/correctional trades to justify going Dickson - Adams this week for a loss of 30k.

As LancePM mentioned I to was having flashbacks to 2009 when I stupidly passed on the JPod on the bubble in order to keep Relton who famously rotted away at F9 stuck on 83,400!

It was between Ledger and Dickson the other week of who went for Treloar and went with Ledger due to opening up MPP and also by keeping a close eye on the squads of 25 which showed that Dickson was at least around the mark.

Worst case scenario now with that 113 going into the all important 3rd game is that he will surely get to around 200k just by turning up in the next 2 weeks.

17. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Yeppa! Palmed off Clay Smith instead!
    Bit of patience can pay off :)

18. AdelaideEagle

AdelaideEagle New Member

Almost traded Dickson for Adams last week, but brought in Roughead instead. Dickson's &#36;49,000 rise (and -86 break even) a huge bonus on top of all the big GWS numbers this week. Could be time for a backline downgrade next week, Bugg to Spurr or Brennan perhaps - although not sure of their JS.

19. Benny

Benny New Member

I took the gamble and started him, fair to say it paid off massively.

20. Benno

Benno New Member

Yeah I kept him but on the bench. There was so much carnage going on around him and he just kept his head low out of the firing line. Should have better JS now especially with how the Dogs forwards have been performing.