Underachieving Premiums

Discussion in 'AFL' started by TigersTooTough, May 16, 2012.

1. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Hi everyone,

We have only played 7 rounds and sometimes I can't help but to regret some decisions made in the initial startup squads. Premium selection was key and for most of the players that we have chosen, they will always score well. There are some however that haven't started off as well as we wanted I know that is the case for me. No chance of trading them out and they will probably come good but who are yours?
    I have a couple:

Andrew Swallow: He has scored 4 scores above 100 but just want him to be a bit more consistent with the higher hundreds that he can get.
    Greg Broughton: Most have traded him out but he is starting to come good.
    Dustin Martin: You guys know what I am talking about

There have been others like Stevie J that have really stunk it up but, like the true champions that they are, they start scoring freely again.

Who do you guys reckon have underperformed and what do you think about trading them in/out?

2. bjaensch

bjaensch New Member

I have Dal Santo and Harvey. Hopefully both can start shaking tags a bit better, but they are in my time for not just points average per game but also durability. I'm banking on the durability part toward the end of the season to make up somewhat for the lack of points per game being scored relative to their more injury/suspension peers at the moment.

my 2 cents, YMMV

3. leb17

leb17 New Member

i have many unfortunately, rockliffs has some shockers to go with his high scores, burgoyne i thought would become prem but has been bad, stevie J and martin in the fwds, compunded by bringing in harvey for fyfe. fiar to say im only in it for leagues now hahaha