Round 10 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by crew, May 22, 2011.

1. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

What do ppl think of Bootsma...cleaned up Green on the weekend and sent him to hospital...not bad for a skinny kid.

I already have Darley, so Morris->Bootsma for a round 13 rookie downgrade a good option? How do ppl rate his JS at an injury-ridden Blues?

2. The_Swert

The_Swert Active Member

<blockquote>Quote from hellraisers on May 28, 2012, 15:38
    What do ppl think of Bootsma...cleaned up Green on the weekend and sent him to hospital...not bad for a skinny kid.

I already have Darley, so Morris->Bootsma for a round 13 rookie downgrade a good option? How do ppl rate his JS at an injury-ridden Blues?</blockquote>

Duigan and Yarran are not far away I believe. But he did look alright.

3. don

don New Member

@hellraisers

I agree with @The_Swert, he didn't look out of place but I don't like his JS for more than another week or two with the players to come back... plus if he does play he's a good candidate for the green vest. It's a pity as there are very few options out there and carrying a non playing rookie is going to hurt come the bye rounds...

4. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Holy crap... Priddis could be cheaper than Rosa next week!! WTF????

5. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

Kennedy to Pendles and Porplyzia to ROK. might then hold next week and get Priddis in after his bye

6. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Have decided to go Clarke->Darley and Milera->Sidebottom

Not the worst option IMO. Needed Clarke out for BYE relief and Milera has moo'd compared to Adams and D.Smith who still have a week or two left in them.

7. yt

yt New Member

thinking of a double upgrade this week..
    magner - pendles

and then either clarke to - shaw or scotland
    or porps to stevie J

not sure on the second trade tho whats peoples thoughts, forward line is thinner than back line atm

8. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from jibba on May 28, 2012, 10:40
    Sorry to play devil's advocate but I was thrilled to see Darley get the sub last week as I'm considering getting Darley after his first price rise.

Planning a Marty Clarke to Darley during his bye

Food for thought?

</blockquote>

Thinking about delaying the Darley upgrade until rd 12 as well.

9. Tango

Tango New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Quantum on May 28, 2012, 15:05
    Im thinking of going Clarke/Morris to Darley/Enright.

What does everyone think of Enright? Starting to work back into decent scoring? Already have Goddard/Lids/Shaw/Broughton</blockquote>

Quantum, I'm looking at a Morris to Beau Waters trade. He's in some ripping form, and looking at your premium defenders he probably works a lot better with your bye strategy than Enright as he has the Round 11 bye.

I'm also keeping all my GWS M/Fs through to the bye rounds. I have Smith and Kennedy sitting in my mids plus Zorko who can all come into my forward line for Sidebum, Zaha and Chappy in Round 12. Provides me with a lot of flexibility. Since they've only just been rested last round, I'd hope that Sheeds and Choco give them a few more games to string together.

10. Noswal_Mit

Noswal_Mit New Member

What about Black from NM saw him play his first game last weekend looked a lively type might be a forward downgrade option.

11. Rooster

Rooster New Member

Black is expensive at &#36;170k.

12. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Struggling to decide between upgrading to Dal Santo (&#36;500k is incredibly cheap for his potential output) and Cotchin (seriously overlooked being in only 7&#37; of teams). Any pointers or suggestions as to which of the two is the better upgrade candidate?

13. The_General

The_General Member

@AA

I would have to say Dal, proven performer and incredibly cheap. To me, Cotchin scores too many 110's when he has really good games and seems to have less potential to go 150+.

14. The_Swert

The_Swert Active Member

Last week I was tossing between Dal Santo, Mitchell and Cotchin. I went Mitchell but kind of wish I picked one of the other two after the weekend.

15. Tigertime

Tigertime New Member

Got Okeefe in 2 weeks ago and he has been awesome so far, looking back to his 100+ average form. My thoughts are now to get Harvey in as he is at &#36;405,000 and shouldnt go lower. He may have fully fossilised though but getting the gun players in cheap is the key to having strength across the park. Worked (so far) with Okeefe but could be a year or 2 late on Harvey. Thoughts? Helps with Byes also.

16. Tigertime

Tigertime New Member

@AA

I got Dal and Im happy but with the Tigers second half of the year Cotchin could average 120+ from here, especially with them being a legitimate finals contender (as he moves his eye patch). Dal for safety and Cotchin for POD.

17. traviso

traviso Active Member

I've had harvey all year he's been pretty avg. Lots of 60's and 80's he was tagged a lot early. if they let him off he scores hundereds so it really depends on how teams will play him this year. I must say i thought okeefe was down as well however his last few weeks have been pretty good. Agree with the getting players on the cheap sentiments. decent rookie downgrades seem to be drying up at the moment.

Makes me even start thinking about cloke and hawkins for the forward line. Inconsistent but at least occasionally you will pull big scores.

18. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from yt on May 28, 2012, 20:56
    thinking of a double upgrade this week..
    magner - pendles

and then either clarke to - shaw or scotland
    or porps to stevie J

not sure on the second trade tho whats peoples thoughts, forward line is thinner than back line atm</blockquote>

porps has defintely mooed - i'm not sure whether clarke has??

all 3 upgrade targets are going strongly - if it were me i would choosed based on my bye stratgey

good luck with your double upgrade !!

19. Spionkop

Spionkop New Member

I'm very, very seriously looking at Milera to Tippett this week. Not much love for the big man but he looks too good to go past on value for money and a better option than Stevie J IMO.

Any other thought?

20. sil1580sx

sil1580sx New Member

Anyone heard of Mike Pyke from Swans? He's on the bubble this week. How is his job security?

Wanting to downgrade Giles -> Mike Pyke to get some cash & avoid a donut rd 11, thoughts?