Trade Zaha or not

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Powerfan777, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Powerfan777

Powerfan777 New Member

I have been mulling over this one all week, what do people think?

I'm down to 11 trades with 3 upgrades required so I'm hesitant.

2. hplate

hplate New Member

Got the same problem. I figure I'll wait at least until the byes are done and then reassess. Definitely not getting rid of him before any of the cows are moved out.

Hopefully he's on track to make it back in 4-5 weeks and picks up where he left off.

3. jb

jb New Member

If going for overall points or your in a competitive League - Trade.
    Any premium out injured for 3-4weeks+ is a trade.
    Switch him to Mid and get Priddis.

4. NC1975

NC1975 New Member

Check out www.aflafterath.com.au - the latest podcast is up now, and you can subscribe via iTunes. Look out for Bulls and Bears - round 12 edition - published later today.

5. Powerfan777

Powerfan777 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from jb on June 14, 2012, 00:58
    If going for overall points or your in a competitive League - Trade.
    Any premium out injured for 3-4weeks+ is a trade.
    Switch him to Mid and get Priddis. </blockquote>

I've got treloar as cover and planning to trade coniglio to priddis, leaning towards keeping him even though I may drop a spot or two down the ladder.

6. 82asch

82asch New Member

Agree with hplate. If only in it for leagues now can probably cover him, hope for the best and save a trade.

@NC1975 - How is your comment relevant to this conversation?

7. hplate

hplate New Member

<blockquote>Quote from NC1975 on June 14, 2012, 07:04
    Check out www.aflafterath.com.au - the latest podcast is up now, and you can subscribe via iTunes. Look out for Bulls and Bears - round 12 edition - published later today. </blockquote>

Shit bloke. At least offer some advice, opinion, whatever in a post before hawking another site.

8. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

<blockquote>Quote from hplate on June 14, 2012, 10:28
    <blockquote>Quote from NC1975 on June 14, 2012, 07:04
    Check out www.aflafterath.com.au - the latest podcast is up now, and you can subscribe via iTunes. Look out for Bulls and Bears - round 12 edition - published later today. </blockquote>

Shit bloke. At least offer some advice, opinion, whatever in a post before hawking another site.</blockquote>

Agreed.

I'm mulling over whether to trade Zaha or not too, I'm down to only 7 trades, still have upgrades to do, but I'm in a competitive league and I need to win some more games.

I can sit on him this week, since its his bye anyway and he's covered, but next week he'll be a donut if I don't trade him. I'm thinking Taylor Walker from the Crows, so I get a nice &#36;50k as well as saving a donut, and since Tex has a really low break even, I have to jump now or hold.

Guys you have until lockout to make me change my mind...I'm trying to save what precious few trades I have left! Too much to pray for him to pull a Heath Scotland and back next week? :p

9. mouseman

mouseman New Member

I'm going for Tippett. His bye is gone. You'll make &#36;50k on him as well which will help with another upgrade. He is averaging over a 100 (not too many are in the fwd line) and he has a great run home with the Crows hoping for a good finals run.

Now if only he could kick straight

10. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

What made you go Tippett over Walker? Tippett doesn't score so well with Tex in the side...

11. mouseman

mouseman New Member

Tex has played round 1-7 and then round 10. Tippett scored over a ton in four of those 7 games. Dont think he affects his score that much. Its probably 50/50 who scores more in the run in though.

...that and he doesnt have a mullet