Round 13 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Corks, Jun 12, 2011.

1. HotPiesColdDrinks

HotPiesColdDrinks Member

@muppets. I briefly thought about Maric, I've also thought about Roughead briefly. But leaning towards one of those 3.

I really, really wanted Swan and Thompson this week to complete my mids but I think I need to do my Sandilands fix up this week and may hold off about another week for Thompson.

2. jibba

jibba Member

Zorko is mature aged though.
    FWIW I think you should trade in Zorko for Treloar

3. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

They're roughly the same price...I'd save a trade and keep Treloar, don't hate on him cause of one bad game, scoring potential may be roughly similar for the rest of the year, not worth a sideways trade anyway.

Remember Treloar is capable of averaging 70-80 for the rest of the year and punching out the occasional 100 still. Likewise Zorks will have at least one shocker, he's still a first year rookie.

Save the trade imo for an upgrade to a genuine premium, or downgrade to a cheap rookie and make some cash.

4. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

I feel like i need to dg/ug Treloar to avoid his drop in price over the next couple of weeks. His price is ripe to make some cash. So I'm toying with the idea of trading him to Sam Gibson. Tempted to bring Tippett in who is decent value at the moment.

5. Bucko

Bucko Active Member

Kennedy(GWS) - Crozier (FRE)
    Treloar(GWS) - Thompson(ADE)

I know Crozier is a gamble, but he looks the best FWD downgrade option and I need the cash to upgrade Treloar.

Next Week
    MCDonald(GWS) - Gibson(KAN)
    Zorko(BRS) - Dangerfield(ADE)

Team complete with 5 trades left

6. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Treloar ----------> Gibson This week Simple. As some were saying don't get rid of Treloar for one bad game is fair enough but he is a cash cow and that one game will come down in price. Cash in while you can.

7. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Gonaddz on June 18, 2012, 12:45
    Treloar ----------> Gibson This week Simple. As some were saying don't get rid of Treloar for one bad game is fair enough but he is a cash cow and that one game will come down in price. Cash in while you can. </blockquote>

Of course, I just think its a waste to trade him to Zorko lol.

8. Alex_26

Alex_26 New Member

I need one more defender to complete my defence. Should I wait till next week and get Carrazzo or should i grab hurn or adcock this week? Any thoughts?

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Guest

Treloar to face the hangmans noose this week... I have enough MPP to cover here and there so does anyone know of a player that should get a run before finals that hasnt yet played and is at a cheap end of the spectrum?

Thinking maybe another F/D player. Already that the Smedts (piss-ant) and Johnson MPP happening.

Time to downgrade and cash up... team is primarily set for League win.. IMO

Ta

10. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

<blockquote>Quote from hellraisers on June 18, 2012, 12:56
    <blockquote>Quote from Gonaddz on June 18, 2012, 12:45
    Treloar ----------> Gibson This week Simple. As some were saying don't get rid of Treloar for one bad game is fair enough but he is a cash cow and that one game will come down in price. Cash in while you can. </blockquote>

Of course, I just think its a waste to trade him to Zorko lol.</blockquote>

Treloar ----------> Zorko??? It's crazy I tells ya! When a boat leaves, IT LEAVES! You don't jump in the water and start swimming after it.

11. DoggyODFL

DoggyODFL New Member

Alex - wait for Carrazzo no question

12. Nifty

Nifty Member

@ Gonaddz........Absolute Gold mate...

13. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Hmac to Ryder this week.

No donuts if all goes to plan.

Thompson will become my M6 next week as he still has one more price drop left in him.

I was thinking of trading Lake for M.Johnson this week...thoughts? Been consistent all year and a nice POD.
    He has never been in SC calculations until this year, just hope that Lyin' doesn't change his role in the team.

Is it worth waiting to get Carrots? I already have the top defenders as most others do (Goddard, Lids, Shaw, Waters, Broughton)
    Looking at other options, I don't see enough of Hurn play (and Johnson either tbh), and Adcock has been too inconsistent. Really only leaves Scotland as the most reliable option, but he is getting old. So I turn to Carrazzo...Take out his injury-affected score and he is top 5 defenders.

Some help would be great thanks

14. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

You might say, 'That ship has sailed'.

15. Corks

Corks Member

Can anyone fill me in on Scott Thompson's woeful average against North - 51!!!

Was thinking doing Treloar => Thompson this week and putting the C on him in PermaCaptain's absence, but saw his average against the Kangas and it made me shudder.

16. McAlmanac

McAlmanac New Member

The original Sandilands question - a POD could be Sam Jacobs. You pocket a bit of change and get a consistent bloke with a very soft draw, particularly towards the end of the year. #justsaying

17. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Just remember 3 weeks ago we all thought Horsley was new Barlow & premium midfielder. Would t be bringing in Zorko at his current price.

18. StKilda2013

StKilda2013 Guest

What are people's thoughts on the best rucks for the remainder of the year? Is Jacobs and ryder to be considered? Who has the best run of games?

19. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

I am thinking the following

Treloar > Crozier
    Redden > Tom Campbell(WB)
    Horsley > Swan

This will leave me with 7 trades left for the year with only a defender upgrade and possibly a forward upgrade (depending on how Zorko does).

It does still leave me with 4 or 5 donuts this week which will probably mean I drop my ranking from around 2500 so I am unsure if I should bother; especially since my opponent has 12 donuts.

Also, Redden > Tom Campbell is a move where it could pay off or could be quite a useless trade. I have heard whispers that he is going to be upgraded to the WB primary list quite soon. Quite a good downgrade at &#36;94 700.

Has anyone heard if Tom Couch is playing anytime soon. I am thinking that GWS may be the perfect opponent for a debutant....

20. dean771

dean771 New Member

The real questions is which of Neelds daughters Couch had a crack at, to not get a game in that rabble there must be more to the story