Where to from here?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Hazey1977, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

Evening Ladies and Gents,

I don't usually ask too much and am happy to offer my advice when required so would love to hear people's thoughts on what the hell I should do next with my team...

From the backline...

Shaw, Lids, Goddard, Grima, Broughton, M.Clarke, Hargrave, Darley, S.Shaw

Gaz, Pendles, Swallow, Hayes, Selwood, JPK, Gibson, Horsely

Cox, Giles, Redden, Jenkins

Buddy, Chapman, Martin, Porps, Treloar, D.Smith, A.Kennedy, T.Adams, Zorko

47K and 10n trades left. Sitting 7th in the league I am mainly interested in.

Cheers in advance!

Hazey

2. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

I'd use 3 trades & out Horsley, Kennedy & would seek more info on what's keeping Hargrave out & consider outing him if there's a problem.
    You must be in a reasonably strong league though, with that lineup & to be sitting 7th.
    How's your league opponent looking this round for donuts prior to trades?

3. Manikato1

Manikato1 New Member

You want to take a risk? Horse to Crozier, Hargrave to Adcock, Kennedy to Cory D'O hold the cash and next week you should still be able to go Porps to Tippett or better still J Roughead - 101pt ave and gives you an extra option in the ruck if you ever need it in the future.

4. benstar94

benstar94 New Member

Your forward line is looking thin, Porps keep as F7, but you need to upgrade at least 3 of smith, treloar, kennedy, adams, zorko.

I would be keeping adams and zorko, trade the rest. i wouldnt be playing around too much with any of the other positions

5. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

I had toyed with the idea of trading Hayes out, swinging one of the GWS boys to the mids and bringing in Danger or Sidey.

I will have 4-5 donuts this week without trading and my opponent has 8 out. Thinking about just sitting tight.

Just not many rookies around hey!