Scott Thompson(No, the other one)

Discussion in 'AFL' started by OstrichPilot, Jul 3, 2012.

1. OstrichPilot

OstrichPilot New Member

Anyone heard anything about why Scott Thompson was a late withdrawal for North against St Kilda?

Thankfully had cover in the form of Action Jackson Paine but he's cancerous enough in my backline without pulling out these late withdrawal shenanigans. On the plus side- Smedts and Paine actually played full games for once and did ok...until now, the most useless DPP link I think i've ever done.
    Cheers

2. Powerfan777

Powerfan777 New Member

I have him as well, word is that he had a sore back and they didn't want to risk it. I'm thinking about trading him out this week to Carrazzo anyway because he hasn't scored 100 since I picked him up about 6 weeks ago (what a shocking upgrade)!

3. porpoise

porpoise New Member

I did the same upgrade Powerfan, the week after his bye. How crap has that turned out!
    I had no cover as Spurr and Darley were out so I munched a donut and lost my league game by about 10 points. Spewin. Will probably hold him though, not many trades left.

4. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

Grima seems to be stealing his points, brought in Thompson round 4, got 6 good weeks out of him but last month he's been ordinary.
    Got Grima round 12 & unless Thompson finds form in the next fortnight, he'll be swapped for Heath Shaw/Enright/Scottland/Johnson/Adcock.