I TOLD U SO

Discussion in 'AFL' started by riffs, Jul 6, 2012.

1. riffs

riffs New Member

for all you doubters out there who diss me at the start of the season when i posted that D.MARTIN was on his 2nd strike for illicit drug use..those people out there(u know who you are) wanted facts..well what can i say?and its been kept in house his previous 2 strikes but this one has gotten out because they've had enough of him after several warnings.

2. ABitWoofy

ABitWoofy New Member

Congratulations you're awesome.

By the way you're wrong. If this was Martin's 3rd strike it would be made public that he had registered a 3rd strike AND his suspension would be up to a year out of the game, at very least 12 weeks (as per Travis Tuck) not 2 weeks.

3. Midge001

Midge001 Member

<blockquote>Quote from ABitWoofy on July 5, 2012, 21:37
    Congratulations you're awesome.

By the way you're wrong. If this was Martin's 3rd strike it would be made public that he had registered a 3rd strike AND his suspension would be up to a year out of the game, at very least 12 weeks (as per Travis Tuck) not 2 weeks.</blockquote>

Exactly.
    Let's also point out that sleeping medication doesn't constitute an illicit substance.

4. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Nice story

5. Yamumluvsbigcox

Yamumluvsbigcox New Member

I diss you now riffs diss diss diss diss diss diss diss diss diss diss diss muppet ! Still no facts

6. donatello

donatello New Member

riffs,
    what is your next witty retort?
    na na na na na?

7. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

Remind me when your birthday is, ill buy you a chest to pin your big shiny medal on

8. bama

bama Active Member

You are a tool, crawl back under your rock champ.

9. GrannyBoy

GrannyBoy New Member

Surely, as Sam Newman suggested on the footy show last night, there is more to this story that hasn't come to light yet. If I had been prescribed sleeping medication by the club doctor (Connors), then used this as prescribed to get to sleep and consequently slept through my alarm, I would be shouting from the mountaintops to protest my innocence so I could continue my career! First strike, second strike, third strike it wouldn't matter. There is no way I would give up that easily. Something smells fishy in Tigerland.

10. bama

bama Active Member

I don't think there is anything else to it, Connors has been given that many chances it's not funny. He knew he had 1 more chance and that chance was missing a training session. He had to go in my opinion, he was gone at the end of the year anyway.