Kreuzer

Discussion in 'AFL' started by NedFlanders, Jun 24, 2011.

1. gish

gish New Member

Was going to trade him to either Ryder or McEvoy but I just noticed that Warnock isn't playing. So is it worth holding onto him for this week or should I grab McEvoy while he's good value?

2. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Gish, depends where the holes are in your team. Personally I've taken the approach to upgrade rookies first, then concentrate on the weaker players in my team such as Kruezer & Dempsey. Probably is worth seeing how he goes this week as he's named in the ruck. But if he's your worst player, then get Cox, Maric or Nic Nat in for him.

3. gish

gish New Member

Cheers TH. Team is pretty much complete with perhaps Lake the only player I could upgrade in defence. Have my eye on Birchall for him.

4. ABitWoofy

ABitWoofy New Member

shit with Warnock out decided to hold on to Kreuzer thinking that he would get majority of the ruck work but with Hampson going down and with Carltons lack of talls im thinking that Warnock will come back in and Kreuzer will be pushed forward again

5. Muppets

Muppets Member

Looks like Kreuzer may have had a total knee replacement during the week...

6. Ratmata

Ratmata Member

<blockquote>Quote from ABitWoofy on July 6, 2012, 21:15
    shit with Warnock out decided to hold on to Kreuzer thinking that he would get majority of the ruck work but with Hampson going down and with Carltons lack of talls im thinking that Warnock will come back in and Kreuzer will be pushed forward again</blockquote>

I hear ya, he looked good last night.

Its a shame because he loves the ruck and Warknob can't play anything but ruck.

7. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Hard to see him getting nudged out of ruck now. Hampson going down won't hurt his case either.

8. malbi

malbi Member

Kreuzer won't be put out of the ruck after that performance. Henderson will replace Hampson.

9. whips

whips New Member

Is Dawes 4 Warnock a fair straight out swap?