Couch is IN!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by thegob, Jul 12, 2012.

1. thegob

thegob New Member

for all you with him or interested in getting him, Tom Couch will play this week
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/perseverance-pays-off-for-melbourne-rookie-tom-couch/story-e6frf9jf-1226424394811

2. Fazz

Fazz New Member

Finally, I'd almost guarantee he will be the sub though, but at least he's getting a game

3. 82asch

82asch New Member

Have had him since the start because he has maintained my m/f link - could come in very handy and cover donuts over the next new weeks if he keeps his spot! Great timing!

4. benderiffic

benderiffic New Member

Was going to downgrade Dickson to Murdoch this week to fund a Giles to Maric move, but who will be more likely to get regular games, Couch or Murdoch with the geelong guns coming back in the later part of the year?

Either way they will be F9 after Porps at F8

5. battyb

battyb New Member

@benderiffic - you'd have to think the Melbourne line-up would be easier to stay in than Geelong, but it's a toss-up given how long it took Couch to break in. I'd personally risk Couch at D9 but neither really has great JS.

6. benderiffic

benderiffic New Member

Thanks batty! I idealy neither will have to be used just to get a little extra cash, but now that I have said that.....

7. eagles2011

eagles2011 New Member

Baguley is going to be the more improtant in this week, been waiting ages for that DM link especially with Godard, Darley and Spurr costing me.

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=141177

8. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!! Very handy to have a scoring player instead of a donut...