Carrazzo or Scotland?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by JacobInvincible, Jul 13, 2012.

1. JacobInvincible

JacobInvincible New Member

Only have one more trade this week (downgrade the other) and decided to upgrade a defender
    Carrazzo and Scotland both very cheap and pretty consistent (neither scored under 80 besides when Carrazzo injured himself), not sure which one to choose
    Thoughts?

2. donatello

donatello New Member

Carrazzo.

3. Marcus45

Marcus45 New Member

Both. 3rd and 4th best defenders

4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Guest

Both... but look at the BE's to decide which one first..

5. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

Yeah i reckon both if you can. Ive already got scotland whose good but i want carrazzo and couldnt get him when he was cheap but if i have to pay full price for him going into the finals so be it. He plays in the midfield, will never get tagged as he does the tagging himself! gets a ton of the ball and seems to use it a lot better than in past.

6. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Carrazzo, playing much more of an inside role this season and leading Carlton in disposal efficiency this season. Take out his injury game and he's averaging 112.42.

7. don

don New Member

@JacobInvincible - Carrazzo without a doubt. He's taken a huge step up this year and is just about the only good news story for the blues in 2012

@AngryAnt - I never thought I'd read the words "Carrazzo" and "leading Carlton in disposal efficiency this season" in the same sentence. I guess Carrazzo isn't Italian for turnover after all.