2 Trades left what to do?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Solerex, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Solerex

Solerex New Member

DEFENDERS
    Deledio Scotland M.Johnson Hurn Goddard Carrazzo Dempsy Shaw,Darley

MIDFIELD
    Watson Ablett Thompson A.Swallow Bartel Swan Gibson,Adams

RUCKS
    Hale Giles Jenkins,Redden

FOWARDS
    Dangerfield Sidebottom S.Johnson J.Riewoldt Martin Goodes Franklin Zorko,Cameron

I have 2 trades left with $161k.... I was thinking one trade would be Giles for a Cox maybe and not sure on the other.. i have too many mids :/ and not comfortable with backline but maybe you guys can help?

2. 30BucketsofRo

30BucketsofRo New Member

Decent team you have their Solerex.
    I agree, you probably could do with a Cox, Maric or Nic Nat in the rucks. You could possibly also trade Dempsey out for another premium defender, say Birchall? I would also hold onto Swan as he will be back next round and you have adequate cover in Gibson. Depending on your finals situation, you could potentially hold off for now. You could trade out underperforming players if needed (In my case, Tommy Rockliff has not been anywhere as good as he was last year - however, I do not have the luxury of any trades left).

3. spoon

spoon New Member

Not a bad team at all Solerex, just something out of left field maybe consider this one.

Out Zorko In Roughead
    Out Giles In Cox

In Roughead (had the rest already and up against GC)
    In Cox

You could go Naitanui instead if you've got $161K

Move Hale to your forward line as your forward line cover. Two premium rucks in Roughead and Cox