Racing tips....

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Hazey1977, May 5, 2012.

1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Late Mail from Belmont

Race 3 #1 Darlington Abbey - "should win on 3 legs in this field"

2. Bearfly

@Weazel - hope you spread some $$$'s around in all-up bets on your Rosehill tips mate - got a nice collect on the Coup Ay Tee, Thumbtacks, Pierro combo already and still alive in a four way all-up going into Glencadam Gold as well as some live 3 way all-ups!!!

Could be some big bikkies in the account if it can win the next :D

3. Bearfly

You beauty, Rosehill quaddie pays $430+ - tops of a bloody good day with all-ups & exotics :D

4. weazel

weazel Member

yeah bear didn't go too bad today missed a couple of really good multi's elite elle was very dissapointing but still managed to banks some $$$. just missed quad at eagle farm relying on solebid. 3rd leg in caulfield was nowhere near it. and sables cost me at rosehill but ya get that lol

5. Bearfly

No Sables in the 3rd leg at Rosehill Weazel??? Thought it was the stand-out value runner in that race!!! :p

6. weazel

weazel Member

only had 3 and 4 oversight on my part lol theres always next week

7. weazel

weazel Member

i'll make sure i post my quads next week so that anyone that thinks i should include a horse could let me know.i'll owe them a beer

8. weazel

weazel Member

just 1 tip today lads sunny coast race 6 number 1 daytime dazzler the trainer is a mate of mine it won a recent barrier trial over 1200 by 12 lengths and should run this lot off it's feet.

9. Bearfly

Reil Evans best value tips for today

Ballarat R4 #10 Miasheeny Ruby
    Ballarat R6 #5 Nordic Duke

If anyone is interested in subscribing to a top class tipping service send me a PM and I will forward the info - the mob I am getting involved with are high end with quality info and will produce some top mail over the next few months with the high quality horses coming out to race.

10. Bearfly

Tips from our favourite Twitter tipster @1Selection2Win for today:

WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK MAIL

BEST BET
    Canterbury

Race 4 - #2 Charge Account
    # Will be improved with his first up run 21 days ago where he finished a courageous 2nd with a outside barrier, stable has given him time to get over that run, barrier 4 he get's the nice run in transit where he should receive a softer run behind the leaders, will be supported on track so get the early price.

NEXT BEST
    Canterbury

Race 7 - #2 Sorellina
    # 100% Win strike-rate, Mare should lead from barrier 3 and dictate the speed of the race, drops back to a Benchmark 70 Class Race, won at track & distance (1100m), Hard To Beat.

Also one I am looking at in the Balaklava Cup - Bagman to be ridden by Brad Rawillier
    Will be a tough day of racing at Balaklava with strong winds lashing SA last night and so far this morning - look for runners who have shown they can take a sit just off the lead with cover - leaders likely to struggle there today!!!

11. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Put my $500 Luxbet free bet on Charge Account.

12. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

13. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Was happy when I got $1.70 fixed and it started at 1.30. Not so happy 2 minutes later.

14. Bearfly

McDonald is now on my banned list of jockeys - one race weighs in light (which in fact maybe the clerk of the scales should be investigated because the word is he was weighed out light) - and to absolutely stuff up 3 rides on extremely short priced faves is unforgivable in my book!!!

Andy, PM your mobile number to me and I shall make up for the loss of your free bet with a couple of tips from my high end tipsters service when they come through - it's only just fair that I do it for ya mate.

Same applies to you as well TheOnion (mainly because I haven't got that info to you yet - am waiting on them to send an email I can forward to you)!!!

15. Bearfly

Tips for today from ?@NeilEvansmail
    Best Value Bets 2day
    Wyong
    R6 #2 Foxcraft** bet $6.50;rated $4.00
    Cranbourne
    R6 #6 Black Artois** bet $6; rated $3.15

16. Daveo

Daveo Member

Best kept secret in racing is Neil Evens mail.

17. Bearfly

Not wrong there Daveo - made me some decent $$$'s the past couple of months, especially with multi's on some of his tips!!!

Am hoping to complete the article regarding the Punters Club to send to walesy today - been a bit delayed thanks to some extremely strong winds here past few days which have resulted in a fence being blown over at home, some of the roof coming loose, power outages and more!!!
    Keep an eye on the front page everyone!!!

18. jb

jb New Member

Sounz awful Bear!
    How do you generally punt with neils tips? Multi them up for a place?

19. Bearfly

JB - usually I will spread the multi's out into a combination of doubles, trebles & four-folds and take them for the win as well as place - 1 point win multi's covered by 5 point place - a point can be whatever you want from $1 up!!!
    Has proven to be a good money maker so far - today is a good case in point, with only the 2 tips I covered them for a tenner to win and $50 for place - $$$'s in the account again (luckily got fixed odds for them, $1.90 into $2.30)

20. jb

jb New Member

Cost $120 return $340 - top work - cheers to Neil. Yesterday was not quite so good with most tips getting 4th tho.
    I also like his other tweets on all sports and issues. Almost make me wanna join luxbet!