[ts] Trading Games 2013

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by warsaken, Feb 6, 2013.

1. frostylane

frostylane New Member

$85,500 left over. Meldees (Lauren)

2. Bates

Bates Guest

Hello Boyz in with $85.5k

3. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

Are people putting their Trading Games teams into the TS group as well as their regular team?

4. maso

maso New Member

Noooooooooooooo!! - $85.5k

5. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

I'm thinking of that idea of a selection group (no trades)for next year and have 2 ideas for said group: <ol> <li> A flat-pack team that everyone gets, that would involve each person getting a team of mid-price players. No trades, the difference would be made up by who each person picks as captain and substitutes. (flat-pack)</li> <li>Each person picks a team at the startbut they can't trade afterwards, they can use subs and change captains. (freeze)</li> </ol>

6. Popey

Popey Member

Unfortunately my interest has been withdrawn guys. Sorry for this. Will watch on with interest but other things have got in the way... Once again, sorry if this causes any major inconveniences! (I seem to be making a habit of this!)

7. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Fitzy's Fury - 85,500

8. NSD

NSD New Member

Chasing Birdies - 85,500

9. grav

grav Guest

Kwijibo FC - 85,500

10. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

Stripey Action 85,500

11. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

I have 85,500 Fried Onions....apologies for the smell

12. unzhine

unzhine Guest

Yao Mo Gao Cho Ah - $85,500 left over And there's still one spot in [ts]Trading Games 1 for anyone who may wish to join.<strong style='font-style: normal; font-size: 11.111111640930176px; line-height: 17.98611068725586px; font-family: arial; color: #eaeaea; font-variant: normal; white-space: nowrap; background-color: #2a2a2a; text-shadow: none !important;]invite code: 913605[/b]

13. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

Still need to fill 1 spot in the Trading Games 1 League. Code is 913605

14. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

good to see the numbers looking strong out of this weekends players cox, dangerfield and goddard appear to be thelikley captain or vice captain loophole picks while cotchin or kennedy seem like the main suspects for next week given buddy has the late late lategame Who is your pick, any darkhorses - ie Ryder ?

15. BrockyFreo

BrockyFreo Member

Jason's TV (member needs to update to this season)'s wife is in Kylie's Weagles. He'll enter his details soon but he has the right team (85.5k)

16. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

TheTassieHawk wrote:
    good to see the numbers looking strong out of this weekends players cox, dangerfield and goddard appear to be thelikley captain or vice captain loophole picks while cotchin or kennedy seem like the main suspects for next week given buddy has the late late lategame Who is your pick, any darkhorses - ie Ryder ? I had Danger VC, so I'lldefinitelybe have a playing Captain this week.

17. TheTassieHawk

just a reminder for everyone to shift vlastuin to the def or mid bench and rowe to ruck bench if they dont get the late call up 2 nite and also join the group and leagues if you havent already !! @wars - same VC here, could have shifted it to Cotchin given the flu rumours for Danger before last Friday nights game. I am leaning to JPK over Cotchin at this stage.

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Was going to captain Gibbs but thought I should play it safe... :(

19. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

LOL... They way we're going Macaffer will pull out tomorrow and we'll be left completely without cover!
    It's about now that people start looking at their trades in terms of opening potential MPP links.
    Having said that, it'll put maximum pressure on trading strategies, which is kinda what we want!

20. TheTassieHawk

Mad_Mattigan wrote:<br/>LOL... They way we're going Macaffer will pull out tomorrow and we'll be left completely without cover!
    It's about now that people start looking at their trades in terms of opening potential MPP links.&#160;
    Having said that, it'll put maximum pressure on trading strategies, which is kinda what we want!&#160; @mm - was thinking the same thing that this will be good in that the 30 trades this year will really be only be 26 or so after some early correction trades including GAJ if he starts off OK !