Trades Rnd 2

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Dirtydog, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Dirtydog

Dirtydog New Member

Happy Friday Everyone. Whats going on with Roughie this season, does anyone else see that he may have limited Ruck time if Bailey and Hale are up and going? Do I jump early to Minson (who is #1 Ruck at the Dogs, Goldy or Griffen(who I see will Ruck all year) and pocket a few dollars and wait another week to see how Dangermouse goes? Thoughts? And what are you considering as Trades this week, if any? Good Luck Everyone.

2. Tommy18

Tommy18 Guest

No trades this week. It's silly to pull the trigger on a one game sample (unless you have LeCras or Beams). That being said I have a couple of correction trades in the gun for next week. I have Ryder and Roughie as my starting rucks. Quite silly selectionson reflection as they're both in the same boat with possibly limited ruck time due to other players (Hale, Bailey and Bellchambers) being the more likely starting ruck. I think I'll be turfing one of them after next week but will wait and see.

3. jesters

jesters New Member

I have to make 2 trades this week... One for lecras and I kind of have to kick out hickey given he scored 20 and was then dropped... I'm thinking of trading them for Josh Kennedy and leuenberger.. Would it be worth trading in leuenberger at this point as he's the only decent ruck I can afford. Otherwise I will be copping a zero with Blicavs and Daw both emergencies...

4. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't trade unless you will have to make more than 2 correctional trades next week.

5. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

No trades for me this week, because Terlich, Crouch and Rowe were already on my bench. Will hold on any correctional trading until next week, if at all.

6. Kel

Kel Moderator

I'm in the same boat as Jason. Terlich, Crouch and Rowe all come in. Sticking with Roughead, Dangerfield and Watts at this stage. No kneejerk reactions based on one game. I thought they may have given Leuey another week at NEAFL level however they are obviously confident he can get through with support from Stefan Martin. They have been ultra conservative with him so I doubt they would be throwing him in if they didn't think he was ready. Expecthim to start slowly thoughas he has only played one full reserves game in nearly 12 months.