Trouble with stats page

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Chelsea, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Chelsea

Chelsea New Member

Hi Folks,I am having trouble with the stats page which has just started this week. When I first load it (super coach is my default) everything is ok. As soon as I try to change to another competition (eg dream team) it craps out (no stats).Thought it might be Firefox, so I tried Chrome, but had the same result. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I did look and couldn't find it.Any ideas please. Cheers. Strange, if I change my preferred competition to dream team, then I can view it, but not change to super coach ???

2. hawks14

hawks14 Guest

Same here Chelsea. I cant get it to work for me as well. Dream Team is a no go in any shape or form.SC is a hit and miss and the site is slow . No doubt they know of the problem.Last year it was great but not yet this year

3. Chelsea

Chelsea New Member

Thanks mate,Guess we just need to be patient then. :)

4. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Bugger, look at that.
    Easy fix though. What it's doing, is losing the filters for Team and Position.
    So check all on those two, and you're bacon.
    I'll get a fix in for it ASAP, but I'm away from my dev box at the moment, so it might have to be tomorrow.

5. NedFlanders

NedFlanders Active Member

OK, other problem - using Chrome, if I try to select any page (other than page 1) it chugs and then throws up page 1 again! Really doing my head in!

6. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

I keep forgettnig that one.
    Ned, use the paging at the top of the page, not at the bottom! I'll try to remember tonight to get htat one fixxee.

7. The_Swert

The_Swert Active Member

In the salary calculator page, any missed game is treated as a score of 0 and affects his salary when it should have no effect.

8. NedFlanders

NedFlanders Active Member

thanks Walesy - noted

9. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

The_Swert wrote:
    In the salary calculator page, any missed game is treated as a score of 0 and affects his salary when it should have no effect. This is true walesy. It affects all stats such as rolling averages also.