Which PODs are you looking at?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Sainter, May 13, 2013.

1. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Which PODs are you looking to trade in? I'm looking at Michael Walters, playing a very good year.

2. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

I am looking to pick the best players in every position. With everyone else obsessed with finding players that are different to each other, I will be left with the best side and waltz to victory!
    Seriously, POD's are grossly overrated. Point of Difference? Who gives a stuff? I have never seen two teams that are exactly the same. Even in the Trading Games competition, where everyone started with EXACTLY the same team, There are no two teams with the same score in any given week outside of coincidence.
    Have a plan. A long term plan. Build towards making the team that will score the highest score possible. Anything else is doing yourself a disservice. If you think Walters will score more than ANY OTHER player in his position for his price then get him. Don't get any player just because they are different to the masses. They are probably different because no-one wants them, because there are other players who will score better!