Best Mids of round 10 bye

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Worms, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Worms

Worms New Member

Hey everyone just rating your thoughts on the best mids who have a round 10 bye. ill put top 10 in my thoughts and let me here yours. 1. m.barlow 2. j.watson 3. t.rockliffe 4. n.fyfe 5. k.jack 6. j.kennedy well how bout 6 i wouldnt be selecting any others. what are your thoughts. im actually stuck on who to choose outa watson and barlow, just think barlow is maybe a little safer at the moment, not knowing bombers theme for the year,

2. Dutchy

Dutchy Guest

Havent even checked whats available at that stage yet, but out of them, I've backed Fyfe for the brownlow so I'd have him first, then Rockliff and Watson.. But who knows at this stage!

3. Dutchy

Dutchy Guest

Havent even checked whats available at that stage yet, but out of them, I've backed Fyfe for the brownlow so I'd have him first, then Rockliff and Watson.. But who knows at this stage!

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

My order of preference would be: Barlow Rockliff Watson Fyfe Jack JPK

5. Stampede

Stampede Member

Do you mean pure output or value? Assuming value, my two cents is: Rockliff JPK Barlow Fyfe Jack Watson Watson last because of the drug thing. Re Fyfe I think we still need to mark him down somewhat due to injury risk.