Midfield Rookies -

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Micksdemons, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Micksdemons

Micksdemons Active Member

No Crouch ouch - can't select Cunningham or any of last weeks rookies without burning a trade and missing a week and will if I (we) keep him - will he get a game in the short or medium term with all those injuries to come back and Ellis -Yomen also named as an emg then it looks a big gamble to keep crouch - what do we do ..?

2. Rooster

Rooster New Member

McDonald down from defence to mids. Then choose another defensive rookie as more to choose from.

3. Micksdemons

Micksdemons Active Member

I think that or keep crouch are the only real options -thanks

4. cavalah

cavalah New Member

If you have a bit more cash try trading in Viv Michie and if you really have cash at 220k Dom Tyson I think will be a bargain!

5. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Managed to luckily dodge the Crouch bullet, as he made way for Langdon in the mids so I could open up the DPP link and keep Langford. Glad to have him as a trade down target. I think Crouch will definitely play in the next 3-5 rounds, so could be worth keeping him. However moving McDonald to mids will open up the DPP link with Sam Mitchell (who I assume you have) and allow for another defender rookies, which are more plentiful at the moment.

6. Chelsea

Chelsea New Member

If you have a little cash to spare there are a couple of decent cheapies still to go around for WCE. X. Ellis and/or D. Sheed likely to get plenty of games.

7. Angpin

Angpin New Member

Dunstan may be an option at a cheap price….not sure about JS.

8. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Angpin wrote:
    Dunstan may be an option at a cheap price….not sure about JS. The word is he will play and is considered best 22, I suspect as long as form & health holds that will be true at least until Steven gets back and probably beyond, he is generating a lot of internal interest and the club hasn't been shy talking him up..