Fasolo - worth a look?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by bjaensch, Apr 9, 2014.

1. bjaensch

bjaensch New Member

Not a bad game by Fasolo on the weekend. A bit premium priced for a fwd rookie, but the other options are either not performing or not getting games. 22 games at 76ppg in 2012. Possibly not enough upside from a pure dollars standpoint until the bye in R8, but if he can keep up the low to mid 70s ppg, a team with him would be in the range of 120 to 130 point better off. Mind you, he has only had one game so far himself. :) Will be very much be worth a closer look after next weeks game to see if his scoring holds up and to also get a bit of a feel for his JS. Would be nice if he picks up the Heater/Marley role off half back. The alternative is just pull the trigger now as anything is better points wise than Rohan/JKH/ZMerrett and to a lesser extent Talyor. Ambrose JS is very much in question IMHO. I have him under serious consideration. Thoughts, comments?

2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

hisround 8 bye definitely makes me think I would prefer to look elsewhere and perhaps upgrade in the fwds over def and mid

3. bjaensch

bjaensch New Member

My existing forward muppets/rookies were killing me, so far getting Fasolo in was worth it. Using the '$200k or 200 point' rule of thiumb, I'm already 60 points into the 200 points after a single game..... :) You are correct about a R9 problem, but right now I can get 18 or 19 on the field scoring even after bringing him in. Time will tell I guess.:)

4. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

For me, defs worth a look. Going to pull the trigger for Caddy

5. Vaswah

Vaswah New Member

<object type='cosymantecnisbfw' cotype='cs' id='SILOBFWOBJECTID' style='width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;]</object> With Titch playing deep forward I'm tempted to swap him for Fas to free up some cash, definitely think he is worth a look