Trading Ablett out? Stupidiest decision ever?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by cavalah, May 8, 2014.

1. cavalah

cavalah New Member

I am try to go for gold here, and wasting a couple of trades here, but what does everyone thing of this? Ablett > JPK Mitchell > Burgoyne Matt Crouch > Robbie Gray (Also opening up DPP) for my mid field And then in round 10 or 11 trading 2 cash cows for rookies and using the other trade and trading Ablett back in Ablett's BE is 147 hopefully he won't go bang in round 10 and round 11 Also with those trades I will be fielding 19 players if Ambrose, Dunstan and Langford plays Risky??

2. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Not as stupid as it sounds mate. If you've got a good plan, and you'll have the cash cows to bring Ablett back in, then why not go for it an see what it gets you. I'd be interested to see how you go between now and round 12.

3. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

ablett plays the saints in rd9 so you definitely want him back in !!!!

4. cavalah

cavalah New Member

Good point TheTassieHawk, I have enough cash to trade out Pendles instead of Ablett might do that instead JPK, I'll let you know how I go in Round 12, it will be a zero or hero effort here I think! ;)

5. cavalah

cavalah New Member

Hey guys, I forgot to update you with how I went during the bye rounds............... I actually did OK, because of trading Pendles out and getting JPK in I got 1844 in round 8, 1840 in round 9 and 1861 for round 10, it is not bang scores but I am happy with how solid I went, and the best thing was after all that I am ranked around the 1000 mark now, how did you guys go?

6. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Nice work mate. Kicked my arse. I managed to do quite well in week 1, but my week 2 and week 3 planning went out the window with certain players being either injured or dropped, and not being able to stick to my upgrade plan. I'm also not ranked in the top 1000.... bugger!