2015 Auction thread

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by eagle_eyed, Sep 26, 2014.

1. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

Very close straight of the bat but not quite there looking at your list could up the anti

2. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

wrightbrendan wrote:
    Tomster wrote:
    Auctions Time for some Gisbornians to enter the auction. I am happy for bundles of players to be put forward (not just one for one). Don't offer me any stand alone picks after 40, I won't accept the bid Brendan Whitecross - An injury curtailed Hawk who on his day could become a regular in the Hawthorn backline, and at only 24 years old he has lots of time to do it The above auctions will conclude at 4.30pm AEST Thursday this week I know it is outside your parameters but hoping the lack of interest so far and it being only just outside might pique your interest;

BID
    PSD pick 45 for Brendan Whitecross I picked Steven up art 8 in the initial draft, so I don't think he has decreased in value that much if at all. I'm not going to say no to the Whitecross offer, but I'm still not sure if i would uS that pick

3. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

JPK wrote:
    martyg wrote:
    JPK wrote:
    ...and we're done for the Jaeger O'Meara Auction. I didn't quite get an offer that made me want to give him away. Some people may think I was being too greedy or too difficult, and maybe I was, but I knew what I wanted (or there-abouts) and that kind of offer never came through. Thanks to all who placed offers, and helped keep the auction exciting! Well I think there were a few good offers. Maybe now u can tell us what you were after. I'm trying to find a polite way to ignore this question. I'm not going to disclose, be it suffice to say that nothing offered up quite met the criteria. JPK, you don't need to be polite, my skin is fairly thick (within reason) I was not having a go, just curious of what you were actually after. Now that a few people are posting what they are after, makes it easier to bid. I am not 100% sure of how many trades have been actually fulfilled, 2 I think, which means the sellers are still expecting the world.

4. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

Tomster wrote:
    Auctions Time for some Gisbornians to enter the auction. I am happy for bundles of players to be put forward (not just one for one). Don't offer me any stand alone picks after 40, I won't accept the bid
    Brendan Whitecross - An injury curtailed Hawk who on his day could become a regular in the Hawthorn backline, and at only 24 years old he has lots of time to do it The above auctions will conclude at 4.30pm AEST Thursday this week

BID Koby Stevens for Whitecross

5. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Bid
    [span style='font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px;]I'll bid D.Mckay for M.Suckling [span style='font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px;]

6. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

AUCTION [span style='line-height: 16.8999996185303px; font-size: 13px;]Nick Smith- Def, Syd, 26 y.o, Av. 70.85 [span style='line-height: 16.8999996185303px; font-size: 13px;]Aconsistent player for Sydney just waiting for a moment to shine. Played 20 games last year and with Roberts-Thompson retiring and Malsexy going to Gold Coast, Smith may just find a new role in the back for the Swans. This offer is open until 7pm AEDT Friday.

7. Tomster

fresh wrote:
    Tomster wrote:
    Auctions Time for some Gisbornians to enter the auction. I am happy for bundles of players to be put forward (not just one for one). Don't offer me any stand alone picks after 40, I won't accept the bid
    Brendan Whitecross - An injury curtailed Hawk who on his day could become a regular in the Hawthorn backline, and at only 24 years old he has lots of time to do it The above auctions will conclude at 4.30pm AEST Thursday this week

And now there is a new leader in the Whitecross race!!

8. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Not sure if we can just post stuff here but I'll try and if I'm wrong let me know... AUCTION Reece Conca (18 games 77.78 average) Great young Tiger talent. Scott Lycett (12 games 77.83 average) Now best 22 at Eagles, will cost a fair bit to get rid of him tbh. Matt Rosa (14 games 83.79 average) Got himself injured, but was otherwise a good scorer. Is locked in as part of the Eagles midfield. Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s. Mav Weller (16 games 62.31 average) Recently promoted by St Kilda, which suggests he will play often. Good back up. Andrew Moore (6 games 56.83 average) Really talented but was injured for most of the season, and was sub in a couple of games back. Former first round pick, talk he may move club. Port still like him though. Ben Reid (3 games 49.33 average) The big fish here, was injured for pretty much all of the season. Is a DPP. Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST.

9. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

ddsaints wrote:
    Bid
    [span style='line-height: 16px; font-size: 13px;]I'll bid D.Mckay for M.Suckling [span style='line-height: 16px; font-size: 13px;]
    Ok, lets try this for a bit of fun... I value Suckling more than MacKay, not by a long way, but imho he's worth more than that. MacKay is in that unsweet spot of being a reasonable scorer who is probably too old to improve that scoring record. However, the Smugglers are serious about recruiting a midfielder and to show this we're declaring the reserve for Matt Suckling met. So no 'you're close but not quite there' rebukes from Xmas Island - provide a midfielder better than David MacKay and Suckling (a guy who has averaged over 90 in defence previously) is yours.

10. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

Tomster wrote:
    fresh wrote:
    Tomster wrote:

And now there is a new leader in the Whitecross race!! Does this mean the reserve has been met?

11. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

TigersTooTough wrote:
    Scott Lycett (12 games 77.83 average) Now best 22 at Eagles, will cost a fair bit to get rid of him tbh.

Might as well give it a shot... <div>
    BID Pick 20 for Lycett

12. Tomster

Tylo wrote:
    Tomster wrote:
    fresh wrote:
    Tomster wrote:

And now there is a new leader in the Whitecross race!! Does this mean the reserve has been met? Yes, but the reserve had been met previously as well

13. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps)

14. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps) Sorry, couldn't see what the offer was or for who?

15. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

martyg wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps) Sorry, couldn't see what the offer was or for who? The offer was my pick 20 for TTT's Lycett

16. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

fresh wrote:
    martyg wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps) Thanks mate. Sorry, couldn't see what the offer was or for who? The offer was my pick 20 for TTT's Lycett

17. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps) Revised BID Pick 20 Andrejs Everitt (ave 82) For Lycett Pick 44

18. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

fresh wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps) Revised BID Pick 20 Andrejs Everitt (ave 82) For Lycett Pick 44 Sorry fresh but that's a trade, something you'd do next week in Trade period. This is an Auction and TTT is putting Lycett up for Auction, not Lycett and Pick #44 He may choose to do that after this Auction is over if he has received no satisfactory bids, but that's up to him.

19. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

TigersTooTough wrote:
    Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. [span style='font-size: 16px;]Bid- Brent Reilly and pick 42 for Palmer

20. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

HOLKY wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. [span style='font-size: 16px;]Bid- Brent Reilly and pick 42 for Palmer I bid an actual chicken parma for Rhys