2015 Auction thread

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by eagle_eyed, Sep 26, 2014.

1. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

insider wrote:
    HOLKY wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. [span style='font-size: 16px;]Bid- Brent Reilly and pick 42 for Palmer I bid an actual chicken parma for Rhys Lol, I wonder if dd ended up getting that sandwich. I did mail it...

2. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

choppers wrote:
    fresh wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not a bad start, but feel he will get his average up to 90+ as a starting ruck. Looking for more a top 15 draft pick, or a starting defender (although will listen to any player swaps) Revised BID Pick 20 Andrejs Everitt (ave 82) For Lycett Pick 44 Sorry fresh but that's a trade, something you'd do next week in Trade period. This is an Auction and TTT is putting Lycett up for Auction, not Lycett and Pick #44 He may choose to do that after this Auction is over if he has received no satisfactory bids, but that's up to him. Righto, my bad. Consider my revised bid withdrawn

3. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

HOLKY wrote:
    insider wrote:
    HOLKY wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. [span style='font-size: 16px;]Bid- Brent Reilly and pick 42 for Palmer I bid an actual chicken parma for Rhys Lol, I wonder if dd ended up getting that sandwich. I did mail it... Few seconds in the mic freshen her up, just like a brought one. Yum yums

4. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

DamoH wrote:
    ddsaints wrote:
    Bid
    [span style='line-height: 16px; font-size: 13px;]I'll bid D.Mckay for M.Suckling [span style='line-height: 16px; font-size: 13px;]
    Ok, lets try this for a bit of fun... I value Suckling more than MacKay, not by a long way, but imho he's worth more than that. MacKay is in that unsweet spot of being a reasonable scorer who is probably too old to improve that scoring record. However, the Smugglers are serious about recruiting a midfielder and to show this we're declaring the reserve for Matt Suckling met. So no 'you're close but not quite there' rebukes from Xmas Island - provide a midfielder better than David MacKay and Suckling (a guy who has averaged over 90 in defence previously) is yours. I found a winner, didn't think I would get there. Thanks mate

5. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Tomster wrote:
    </br> All of you are getting there, but still not quite over the line. dd has been the closest tyze, I'll have a think about your Apeness offer @ Tomster... still thinking?

6. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

HOLKY wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. [span style='font-size: 16px;]Bid- Brent Reilly and pick 42 for Palmer Unfortunately, Reilly is no longer best 22 for Adelaide, so I can't accept it

7. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

ddsaints wrote:
    DamoH wrote:
    ddsaints wrote:
    Bid
    [span style='line-height: 16px; font-size: 13px;]I'll bid D.Mckay for M.Suckling [span style='line-height: 16px; font-size: 13px;]
    Ok, lets try this for a bit of fun... I value Suckling more than MacKay, not by a long way, but imho he's worth more than that. MacKay is in that unsweet spot of being a reasonable scorer who is probably too old to improve that scoring record. However, the Smugglers are serious about recruiting a midfielder and to show this we're declaring the reserve for Matt Suckling met. So no 'you're close but not quite there' rebukes from Xmas Island - provide a midfielder better than David MacKay and Suckling (a guy who has averaged over 90 in defence previously) is yours. I found a winner, didn't think I would get there. Thanks mate It's not over yet, dd. You've only just met the reserve. If no one else bids, then you're the winner, but if someone comes in with a bid that Damo thinks is better, then you're back to 2nd. Sorry.......

8. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

DamoH wrote:
    Auction
    A couple of defenders from Xmas Island:
    Eric MacKenzie - Def, WCE, 26y.o, Ave 75.2 [span style='font-size: small;]Career best year in 2014 for the Eagles stalwart who in taking his game to another level was unlucky to miss out on AA honours. Played every game last year (and only missed 4 in the last three years) and this consistency meant he was the 35th highest scoring (total points)defender(outpointing players like Hibberd, Atley, Hurn and Johnson). On this output would make a solid D2 or very good D3.
    Matt Suckling - Def, Haw, 26 y.o, Ave 77 [span style='font-size: small;]An injury affected year for Suckling,who nevertheless showed what he was capable of in the first half of the season with several 90+ scores, four 100sand anaverage of 85. Has averaged 90+ before and should be better in 2015 after getting another pre-season.
    Auction will be open until 7pm (Sydney time) on Friday 10 October.
    Looking for, in order: mids, draft picks, forwards. BID Farren Ray + 2015 2nd rd pick in mid-season draft for Suckling (dunno if that's any closer than Mackay)

9. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not sure if we can just post stuff here but I'll try and if I'm wrong let me know... AUCTION <strong style='font-size: 10px;]Scott Lycett (12 games 77.83 average)[/b] Now best 22 at Eagles, will cost a fair bit to get rid of him tbh. Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. BID: Round 1 Pick 11 for Lycett (edited because I didn't follow procedure!)

10. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

[span style='color: #000000; background: #ffffff;]PARASITES has bid J.Viney and J.Lamb for Jobe Watson
    this bid has met the requirements , this bid will go ahead unless out bid by friday 10pm wst.

11. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

BID - Jobe Watson How about you pick 2 of the below 4 and I'll throw in my2nd round MSD pick; David Myers (M) Blake Acres (M) Sam Kerridge (F/M) Sam Day (F)

12. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

ddsaints wrote:
    HOLKY wrote:
    insider wrote:
    HOLKY wrote:
    TigersTooTough wrote:
    Rhys Palmer (17 games 72.59 average) Is a best 22 player at the Giants. Inconsistent scorer, but can get those 110s Auction closes Sunday 12th October at 3:00pm AEST. [span style='font-size: 16px;]Bid- Brent Reilly and pick 42 for Palmer I bid an actual chicken parma for Rhys Lol, I wonder if dd ended up getting that sandwich. I did mail it... Few seconds in the mic freshen her up, just like a brought one. Yum yums This is why we need a like button :)

13. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

tyze1 wrote:
    Tomster wrote:

All of you are getting there, but still not quite over the line. dd has been the closest tyze, I'll have a think about your Apeness offer @ Tomster... still thinking? Sorry, I was looking at trades and seeing whether I might use that pick. At this stage it isn't lookinglikely, and I will say that your offer has not quite met the reserve. Very close though I will say

14. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

Matt Suckling - Def, Haw, 26 y.o, Ave 77 [span style='font-size: small;]An injury affected year for Suckling,who nevertheless showed what he was capable of in the first half of the season with several 90+ scores, four 100sand anaverage of 85. Has averaged 90+ before and should be better in 2015 after getting another pre-season.
    Looking for, in order: mids, draft picks, forwards. BID Farren Ray + 2015 2nd rd pick in mid-season draft for Suckling (dunno if that's any closer than Mackay)

With not much between MacKay and Ray the draft pick puts TTT's bid in front for Suckling.

15. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

DamoH wrote:

With not much between MacKay and Ray the draft pick puts TTT's bid in front for Suckling. I'll offer McKay and my MSD second round pick for Suckling. Bidding war!!

16. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

Sorry sandgroppers, bid doesnt met the requirements myers is to old and acres hasnt played a game yet and kerridge isnt starting mid. Sorry mate

17. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

ddsaints wrote:
    DamoH wrote:

With not much between MacKay and Ray the draft pick puts TTT's bid in front for Suckling. I'll offer McKay and my MSD second round pick for Suckling. Bidding war!! Back in front DD

18. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

DamoH wrote:
    Auction
    <strong style='font-size: small;]Matt Suckling - Def, Haw, 26 y.o, Ave 77[/b] [span style='font-size: small;]An injury affected year for Suckling,who nevertheless showed what he was capable of in the first half of the season with several 90+ scores, four 100sand anaverage of 85. Has averaged 90+ before and should be better in 2015 after getting another pre-season.
    Looking for, in order: mids, draft picks, forwards. BID... [span style='font-size: 13px; line-height: 16.8999996185303px;]Shaun Grigg 26yo av 71 plus PSD Pick#39 for Suckling

19. wrightbrendan

wrightbrendan Well-Known Member

ddsaints wrote:
    DamoH wrote:

With not much between MacKay and Ray the draft pick puts TTT's bid in front for Suckling. I'll offer McKay and my MSD second round pick for Suckling. Bidding war!! Love the bidding wars! Anyone have a record of current auctions that are open and deadlines?

20. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

choppers wrote:
    DamoH wrote:
    Auction
    <strong style='font-size: small;]Matt Suckling - Def, Haw, 26 y.o, Ave 77[/b] [span style='font-size: small;]An injury affected year for Suckling,who nevertheless showed what he was capable of in the first half of the season with several 90+ scores, four 100sand anaverage of 85. Has averaged 90+ before and should be better in 2015 after getting another pre-season.
    Looking for, in order: mids, draft picks, forwards. BID... [span style='line-height: 16.89px; font-size: 13px;]Shaun Grigg 26yo av 71 plus PSD Pick#39 for Suckling PSD trumps MSD in my book Choppers. So you've got the current high bid.