The ORFFU 2015 Delistment Thread

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by YAD69, Jan 31, 2015.

1. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Post your delisted player here for the 2015 PSD. Delistment period is from 12:01am EST Sunday 1 February to Wednesday 11 February 12 Midnight EST.

2. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

Armadillos chop: Brent Moloney & Jordan Schroder

3. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

The Sandgropers have paid for Jack Fitzpatrick's bus ticket and bid him farewell as the coach pulled out of the town. Stay tuned for further developments.

4. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

It is with great sadness that the Coolgardie Prospectors announce three of the worst-kept secrets in football - the delistments of: Dean Cox - the superstar ruckman who will be turning his hand to coaching the next batch of superstars. Daniel Jackson - the gifted midfielder who was cruelled by injuries and has decided that his health is more important than chasing the AFL dream. Lewis Johnston - the forward who couldn't quite live up to the rigors of ORFFU footy, and has been sent packing back to North Adelaide. We wish all three the best in their futures, and hope that we can pick up some handy replacements in the upcoming draft.

5. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

See ya - Jordan Lisle - was supposed to be the great JB's apprentice - remained a bag of... Mitchell Clisby - was supposed to be... something Arryn Siposs - Just Piss Off!!

6. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

Time to cut the dead wood. Tim obrien Jay Kennedy Harris Luke Delaney Sam Grimley Jed Lamb

7. YAD69

Very, very interesting there Vikings. Your delistment list should also include Hayes & Hudson as they have retired, which brings yourit to 7 plus 1 for uneven trades that's 8 in total that the club has cut! Even more interesting is that you are cutting Lamb who was part of the Watson deal (basically Watson for Viney now), which I'm sure would have been veto'd if it wasn't uneven I reckon!

8. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

The Banchang Barcrawlers are delisting Seb Tape and Clay Cameron.

9. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

Nice pick up there YAD69, forgot about Hudson and Hayes as i deleted them off my list when I first took over before I knew what i was doing. Lamb is not in best 25 right now for GWS. Yes ill have 24 players on my list after the draft ,with room for 2 more during MSD Vikings also delist: Lenny Hayes Ben Hudson

10. JPK

bryzza wrote:
    Nice pick up there YAD69, forgot about Hudson and Hayes as i deleted them off my list when I first took over before I knew what i was doing. Lamb is not in best 25 right now for GWS. Yes ill have 24 players on my list after the draft ,with room for 2 more during MSD Vikings also delist: Lenny Hayes Ben Hudson You need 26 at the start of the year. The PSD will just keep going, round-by-round, until everyone has 26 players. If you're the only one short of players then you'll just keep having pick after pick (think of it as round 5 or 6 and 17 other coaches 'pass'). If you do end up in this situation, then you better hope we don't pick you up for not making a selection in time! That'd be somewhat of a major screw up :) For the MSD, if you want to be involved, you need to cull players the week before. Its non-compulsory to participate, although I think everyone did last year, and unless someone scores a perfect team of 26, I think everyone will every year.

11. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

So once I have used my 6 picks if I don't have 26 players on my list I keep on selecting until such time I fill my team?
    ok found this. [span style='color: #000000; background: #ffffff;](c) Teams must continue to draft until their lists are at 26 players.

12. JPK

bryzza wrote:
    So once I have used my 6 picks if I don't have 26 players on my list I keep on selecting until such time I fill my team?
    ok found this. [span style='color: #000000; background: #ffffff;](c) Teams must continue to draft until their lists are at 26 players. Basically, yes. You alternating with anyone else in the same boat.

13. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

The Whalers have decided to cut 5 loose: Tom Young, Jarrad Grant, Jamie Bennell, Danny Stanley and finally Brent Reilly.

14. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

Reluctantly I will delist the following players: Cam Ellis Yolmen (coz he is a dud) Jed Bews (coz I dumped A miles for him)

15. YAD69

Bunyips should also havedelistedA.Edwards as he has been delisted in the AFL.

16. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

YAD69 wrote:
    Bunyips should also havedelistedA.Edwards as he has been delisted in the AFL. Thanks mate, I think I deleted him from my team in disgust, so I forgot about delisting him... Bunyips Delist A Edwards (spud)

17. YAD69

Barracuda's PSD Delistments
    Luke Ball (Retired)
    Adam Goodes
    Jack Frost
    Shane Kersten

18. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Pearcedale Panthers delist: Ryan O'Keefe (retired) Matt Arnot (lack of opportunity) Andrew Moore (out of patience)

19. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

Surplus to the Smuggler's requirements: George Burbury Lachlan Keeffe

20. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

Cow Bay delists the following players: John Butcher Daniel Talia Ryan Schoenmakers