2015 ORFFA Mid Season Draft Thread

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Len, Jun 21, 2015.

1. G-Train

G-Train Member

Pick 25. Jarrad Jansen; Midfielder; Geelong Cats

2. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

With pick 26 Cradle Mountain select Jake Spencer (Ruck) from the Melbourne Football Club.

3. snoz

snoz Moderator

Philosoraptor wrote:
    Pick 25. Jarrad Jansen; Midfielder; Geelong Cats ............you killme raptor :( (always one step ahead)

4. G-Train

G-Train Member

Simonoz wrote:
    Philosoraptor wrote:
    Pick 25. Jarrad Jansen; Midfielder; Geelong Cats ............you killme raptor :( (always one step ahead) I'm glad I followed my gut then.... had a feeling someone might be eyeing him off and that he wouldn't last til pick 51 :)

5. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

melbandy wrote:
    Using pick 24, the Nuffers are pleased to call out to Alex Sexton M/F, come on down. That concludes our business here at the draft. Lets find a tittie bar boys. Bugger

6. grav

grav Guest

Pick 27 - Jake Kelly - Def (Adel)

7. snoz

snoz Moderator

grav wrote:
    Pick 27 - Jake Kelly - Def (Adel) . UGH.....you too G man.......btwn you & Raptor you guys are killing me !!!

8. grav

grav Guest

Simonoz wrote:
    grav wrote:
    Pick 27 - Jake Kelly - Def (Adel) . UGH.....you too G man.......btwn you & Raptor you guys are killing me !!! Trade period still open comrade, perhaps we need to chat...

9. snoz

snoz Moderator

...........for no other reason than I have been all over this bloke for 12 months and after consultation with a revered friend...... (not to mention the last thing I need is another young mid with all the potentialin the world but I am an idiot) # 28 = Karl Amon

10. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

I have little to go on for this guy aside from a few buzz words in preseason, but he started round 1-3 before getting hurt which suggests he may be in their best 22 at a pinch. #29 - Jaden McGrath

11. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

#30 - Nathan Van Berlo

12. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Len wrote:
    melbandy wrote:
    Using pick 24, the Nuffers are pleased to call out to Alex Sexton M/F, come on down. That concludes our business here at the draft. Lets find a tittie bar boys. Bugger Thanks Len. Good to see I was able to deal out some frustration, rather than manufacturing my own as my list was being whittled down with others picks.

13. G-Train

G-Train Member

I'm looking to package my 2016 PSD first and second round picks for a midfielder. Let me know via PM if interested.

14. graeme

graeme Guest

My directors have given me one direction (not the boy band) and that is to, when available, take quality players - even with the associated risk - over mediocre middle of the road journeymen. When I put up this guys name they all said - 'is that bloody chels giving you ideas?' But being part of what might be the feel good story of 2015 won them over; they may act tough but in reality they are all good natured softies. Pick 31 - Daniel Menzel, F, Geelong Andy, where are you drinking? The draft is over for us and I am thirsty.

15. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

melbandy wrote:
    Len wrote:
    melbandy wrote:
    Using pick 24, the Nuffers are pleased to call out to Alex Sexton M/F, come on down. That concludes our business here at the draft. Lets find a tittie bar boys. Bugger Thanks Len. Good to see I was able to deal out some frustration, rather than manufacturing my own as my list was being whittled down with others picks. Bugger? They don't have tittie bars in Skidney?

16. Len

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    melbandy wrote:
    Len wrote:
    melbandy wrote:
    Using pick 24, the Nuffers are pleased to call out to Alex Sexton M/F, come on down. That concludes our business here at the draft. Lets find a tittie bar boys. Bugger Thanks Len. Good to see I was able to deal out some frustration, rather than manufacturing my own as my list was being whittled down with others picks. Bugger? They don't have tittie bars in Skidney? 'tits' doesn't have the same ring of despondence :)

17. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

I have never been despondent about tits ! :)

18. Len

melbandy wrote:
    I have never been despondent about tits ! :) Pleased to see you are embracing my point Andy, having buggery inflicted upon you on the other hand would definitely lead to despondence :)

19. Len

Emailed Fitzy quite a while back and I have no mobile for him, hopefully he will be on soon, Anyone past Terry though can probably check in tomorrow afternoon I think, the night draws long

20. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I think year 12s have some assessments this week.