2012 scoring change!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Breaker, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Breaker

Breaker New Member

Just saw the scoring system from supercoach, not sure if its official or not.

The following are the changes from 2011:

clanger kick -4
    handball clanger -4
    free kick against -4
    handball 1.5
    handball receive 1.5
    hardball get 4.5
    loose ball get 4.5

2. Breaker

Breaker New Member

Seems like clangers will be penalised less this year, and more reward for possessions.

3. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Just for the record (again). There are no SC scoring changes for 2012. Changes were introducted prior to season 2011, but unfortunately the Hun SC website didn't reflect them in its info pages during all of last year. The Hun finally fulled their finger out just recently and updaged their SC website, only about 12 months late.

This is mostly an example of why anyone should think twice about paying the Hun for their content. Accuracy is not their strong suit.

4. lezyeoh

lezyeoh New Member

I wonder if I could sue the Hun for causing me to lose the 50K last year. Those inaccurate rules listed was the basis of me picking my team. Therefore if I had the proper points, I easily would have cruised home for the win.
    lol.

5. Knucklebusters

Knucklebusters New Member

<blockquote>Quote from lezyeoh on March 19, 2012, 14:02
    I wonder if I could sue the Hun for causing me to lose the 50K last year. Those inaccurate rules listed was the basis of me picking my team. Therefore if I had the proper points, I easily would have cruised home for the win.
    lol.
    </blockquote>

Haha funny as Lez thats GOLD, Let me know how you go with that and ill jump on board if you have a win :p