2015 Round Review: Round 2

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 12, 2015.

By walesy on Apr 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

STATS ARE UP! LET THE SERVER HAMMERING COMMENCE!

Your captain knocks up a 142, your other team doesn't crumble in the second half and salutes by two points and you don't need to ask yourself 'What to do with Ablett' due to not owning him.

Sometime this footy caper can give up some good weeks. :)

(Unless of course, you had Ablett as captain and support the Hawks, then you get my sympathies :D)

As the final game rolls to a close, let us know how you've gone! Bench Goodes for Oxley? Get on in time to ditch Cripps? Enjoyed a blinder from Martin after last weeks debacle? Let us know!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Tommy18
      Tommy18
      2375 this week. Muuuuuuch better than last week. Looks a good score as not seeing others as high in my leagues.
    2. Jason
      Jason
      2248 with various rookies covering for Gibson and Bartel, happy with that.
    3. Jason
      Jason
      Definitely a good score. Only one score higher (2416) from my leagues
    4. Bucko
      Bucko
      Support Hawks, have Ablett but at least pulled out a 2320 I guess.
    5. blue steele
      blue steele
      2416 - pretty happy with that in round 2 - hopefully start to move up the rankings...
    6. Steve
      Steve
      2295 - had Oxley sitting on the pine

Hopefully improve a few spots from my ranking of 4,573 last week

This week I will be doing Cripps > Sinclair/Anderson and Bellchambers>Bont
    7. Jason
      Jason
      Cripps -> Van Berlo for me
    8. blue steele
      blue steele
      Jason - I'll be doing the same, annoyed I switched vb for cripps right at round 1, also I'm wondering your opinion on Brett goodes, keep or bring in oxley?
    9. Jason
      Jason
      Goodes on the verge of being dropped to the VFL at any stage. Hrovat/Hunter/Webb all pressing for selection.
    10. Jason
      Jason
      Kane Lambert is expected to miss at least two weeks with a shoulder injury.

Bad news for him, but good news as a downgrade target!
    11. blue steele
      blue steele
      Great, think I will hit the t on goodes this week, thanks
    12. Steve
      Steve
      Krakouer could play this week after the hamstring injury to Impey.

He played well in the SANFL on Friday night.
    13. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      Is Cripps due to miss multiple weeks (I haven't heard any updates?). I'm not sure NVB can continue to knock up 100s from 15 touchs?
    14. anthak
      anthak
      this is the highest score in my leagues. well done. looks good.
    15. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      lockout over

my side is in from 66k to 22k

also currently top of div 1 - i am sure that will only last a week though !!

16. anthak
      anthak
      yanno, I cant believe it happened. I cant remember this ever happening before, but I was kinda barracking for the bombers in the last quarter of the game today!
      When they got those last two goals I was actually fist pumping and cheering hahaha.
      In the last minute I reverted to barracking for the mighty Hawks, and I was kinda dissapointed they lost.... But I was so happy for the Bombers! It will just be a little blip in the season for the Hawks, but after all the Bombers players have been through, I thought it was great to see them beat the best team, especially after it looked like they were going to fade away in the same manner as last week.
      I loved the look of pure happiness on Hocking's face after that last goal.

Anyway... Good on them, but I do hope the Hawks get them next time ;)
    17. anthak
      anthak
      TS Champs GrpsCH league is #2 :D
    18. anthak
      anthak
      TS Champs GrpsABC = #13
      TS Champs GrpsDE = #17

19. Steve
      Steve
      Now ranked 710 overall