2015 Round Review: Round 4.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 26, 2015.

By walesy on Apr 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Wowzers, how held the faith with Cripps?!? Gunna see some amazing salary growth over the next few weeks with that 172 in his rolling average!
    That said, Cripps, Vanderburg and Miller all sitting on my bench this week stings a bit. Specially with Heeney's 7 on the field!!
    Reckon364 from the midfield bench has got to be a record of some kind, doesn't it?
    How have you gone?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Crafty Yarni
      Crafty Yarni
      im actually too scared too look at my score progress. I have sloan as captain. will look at 9pm
    2. Iain
      Iain
      I kept Cripps, but left him on the bench this week.

Made some bad calls this week which will likely result in a sub-2000 score, not too happy with it.
    3. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      Made some average decisions this week, which will hurt me. Guessing just shy of 2100.

Glad I wasn't too exposed to the Adelaide train wreck. Downhill skiers versus a very genuine and talented young side.
    4. Ratatouille
      Ratatouille
      With Sloane as my captain I had a mini heart attack when I looked at about quarter time and saw him on 0. 55 ain't much better, but at least I win 2/3 leagues. I think I moved up two places in Div5 - to 16th (even with a third loss).
    5. walesy
      walesy
      Well damn, just noticed that my two trades this week ended up costing me a good 200 points. Damn Sloane and trading out Anderson (Thus benching Cripps!)
    6. leematty
      leematty
      2121, thanks to a few loopholes. Up to 2670 overall. Welcome tarrant to the team.
    7. Bucko
      Bucko
      2120 which I was pretty happy with...

Fyfe as loophole captain
      Cripps on field
      Traded in Tarrant a week early after losing Lamb & McGrath to 8 week injuries and Gray being out.

Odds on Tarrant being most traded in this week?
    8. Fitzy
      Fitzy
      2226, up to 30th overall, very happy with how the team is tracking along!
    9. Steve
      Steve
      Awesome effort mate

I dropped from 311 to 409 overall with my 2068 this round.

Backline was a disaster, highest scoring player was Shaw with 69.
    10. Iain
      Iain
      Yeah I saw that on twitter before, great work mate. Keep it going!

11. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up.
    12. TigersTooTough
      TigersTooTough
      2213, luckily kept Marc Murphy's score as a loophole instead of Selwood and Sloane. Was 108k after round 1 and work up to 3400 atm. It's all pretty close, closer than expected at this time of the year.
    13. stripey
      stripey
      2132 with Heeney on the field.. Sees ranking halve from 32k to 16k...
    14. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Bloody brilliant Fitzy!
    15. anthak
      anthak
      Walesy, 364 on your mid bench! wow.

I finished on 2093 this week. Im a bit dissapointed with it, as I had a lot of low scores in my team. But thanks to Cripps, Goldstein and Fyfe as captain, it is respectable.

No TS leagues in top 20 any more :(
      The best TS league im in, is 'TS Champs GrpsCH' which is now ranked 81st.
      8 of the teams in it scored less than 2000, which saw us drop a long way this week.

16. leematty
      leematty
      Yeah division one is 299th :(
    17. Bearfly
      Bearfly
      2173 with the disappointments of Heeney and McIntosh on field and Ducky as captain.
      Was enough to move me up from around 40k to just a tick over 16k.

Managed 2055 in RDT to come in 226 for the round, putting me up to 724 o/all which is a pleasant surprise :)
    18. Tomster
      Tomster
      Scored 2190 thanks to emergency loopholes Cripps and Lonie. Moves me up 20k places to 10000~. As long as I keep on going up I will be happy

Also, Div 4 is 30th!! Going really well
    19. RPritch
      RPritch
      A good score for the round. You seem to be going very similar to me, I got 2167 which has put me up to 2138 overall