A quick question about the GWS vs Swans game being a week before others

Discussion in 'AFL' started by b_frazer5, Mar 14, 2012.

1. b_frazer5

b_frazer5 New Member

So clearly there will be a lockout for the players from swans and GWS and unlimited trades will still be allowed.
    But does any1 know if players from your league will be able to click on your team during the period before that game and the Tigers Carlton game?
    Because im in a league with mates who i reckon would copy certain rookies and what not off the better players in the league lol and id hate that.
    It doesnt bother me with the TS leagues cos every1 researches n backs there own team

2. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

No you wont be able to see other peoples teams until full lockout or til after Round 1, cant remember which one it is.

3. Stampede

Stampede Member

I think last year it was after Round 1. I don't see why it can't be after full lockout but I remember being irritated about it last year so I assume it was because teams weren't viewable from full lockout.

4. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

I reckon if you used your iphone app you were able to see peoples teams after full lockout

5. Stampede

Stampede Member

Ah right, well I didn't have the app R1 last year so that could explain it. Hmm maybe the toys didn't have to come out of the cot then.

6. Moblets

Moblets New Member

Pretty sure you wont be able to see anyones teams until round 1 has been completed and round 2 open. Thats what it has been like for all previous years.

7. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Moblets on March 13, 2012, 19:00
    Pretty sure you wont be able to see anyones teams until round 1 has been completed and round 2 open. Thats what it has been like for all previous years.</blockquote>

That's right