Aaron Hall

Discussion in 'AFL' started by guesswork, May 17, 2012.

1. guesswork

guesswork Member

He was playing alright then appears to have been abducted by aliens!! Not on injury lists, hasn't been emergency. Can anyone shed any light on this for me or are the aliens still "probing" him? Trying to decide if he stays or gets traded.

2. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

http://www.neafl.com.au/uploads/media/UWS_Giants_vs_Gold_Coast_Suns.pdf

He played in the NEAFL last week...

3. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

Think he'll get another crack at it - his form was pretty good. Maybe he didn't run the other way well enough? Acutally just looked back at his last seniors game and he laid 5 tackles. Am surprised because he definitely showed a bit when he played in the ones. I wouldn't be getting rid of him just yet.

4. Cahill

Cahill New Member

He had 16 touches and a goal in the NEAFL on the weekend. Will see him first hand this week if he plays again. Getting the axe from my SC team this week though.

5. leb17

leb17 New Member

obviously teams change everything, and i think he may be a sneaky chance to play this week. Bluey will be looking to cut some underperformers after last weeks loss, and a spark up forward might be needed. Im certainly in the boat hoping he'll play, i dont have the trades to give him the chop!

6. guesswork

guesswork Member

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback