AFL in Perth?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by anthak, Jun 17, 2011.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Does anyone know if there are any pubs etc that will be showing the Hawks v Suns match on a big screen tomorrow?

2. bjaensch

bjaensch New Member

@Anthak, kinda of depends where you are staying, but given there is no competing Perth based team game on in that time slot you can probably go to pretty much any pub and they will put it on for you. Idrty Nelly's in the city has a lot of TV's and shows sports but will feature union or League if there is a game on the same time. But there are enough TV's you could probably request one. Finegins in the Novatel isn't too bad either but is probably likely to be quiet at lunch time if you are staying at the east end of Adelaide tce. Or just find a pub near where you are staying.

cheers

3. anthak

Thanks mate. I might try that one on Adelaide terrace. I have noticed it before. It's about a 10min bus from my place. And I won't mind that it'll be quiet as I'll have my daughter with me (3 yo) so I was kinda hoping for a quiet place.

Thanks again

4. anthak

I went to finians . It was great! So close to home. They opened at midday just in time for the game. It was fairly quiet atmosphere, which was really good with my little one there. And I was able to keep her occupied as well, so got to watch the whole game!

And the mighty hawks had a decent win too!!

Thanks for the suggestion bjaensch!