Anthony Miles advice.

Discussion in 'AFL' started by cyclopath, May 11, 2012.

1. cyclopath

cyclopath New Member

Been out of the news loop with him and need an update please. Should I keep him and hope he moo's later in the season or get rid of him for horsley.

2. Muppets

Muppets Member

Aaah, it's nice to know there are others out there who still have non-playing players in their teams. He's my last (although Pfeiffer may change that) but I'm thinking I'll keep him for now. Surely he's good enough to get games soon. Maybe that's my problem, I keep thinking that but I don't pick the team for GWS.

3. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

@cyclopath

I agree that he coudl be a useful "slow burner" but it depends on how you team is performing and what your short/long term priorities are.

Reasons to trade him now would include:-
    (i) you want to jump on tadams or horsely becuase you think that they will generate $$$$
    (ii) you need the cover in the mids
    (iii) you need cover elsewhere and trading him helps you to open up a mpp link to the fwds or def
    (iv) the player you trade in can be placed onfield and improve your teams averge by at least 15-20pts

Otherwise hold onto him even if you are very pessimistic as you can always trade him later on when your other options are more limited !!