Anthony Morabito & Steve Clifton coming to an AFL game near you!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Gonaddz, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

I'm saving my trades as finally 2 worthy downgrade options have popped up and was wondering if anyone else was going to climb aboard the Supercoach Point Train. So it would seem these 2 guys will be available after the bye rounds would anyone else have info on them?

2. Rooster

Rooster New Member

Morabito's average from 2010 was pretty ordinary. Hopefully a couple of years of growing have helped him.

3. thegob

thegob New Member

Morabito too expensive for a rookie that you wont trade out. Clifton and Gibson might be my mid bench if they impress and seem secure. Miles also perhaps.

4. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Coniglio was 191K was he too expensive? Yet many people put him into there team. I think Morabito is a steal the way he has been playing and if he keeps it up into the AFL who knows! Clifton on the other hand is a great player at a great price just have to wait for these guys but I'm sure when they are on the bubble people will be flocking to them.

5. thegob

thegob New Member

my point is that at 170k he would be OK if you wanted to use him as a cow but at this stage of the year I will be getting cheapest rookies with some security of playing rest of year so that I can spend my money on upgrades. I get 60-70k more for not getting Morabito that I can then spend. The Coniglio argument isnt the same because he started at the beginning and was always going to be traded out to make cash, unlike Morabito.

6. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Well by the sounds of it I shouldn't have 16 trades right now! mmmmm

7. thegob

thegob New Member

probably want to stay off the coffees too

8. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Hahahaha I'm a Green Tea man myself but duly noted.