Batchelor, Jacobs or Toy?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by weedoo, Jul 15, 2011.

1. weedoo

weedoo Guest

This week an absolute crunch game so I need to make absolutely sure of every decision. Who should I start out of these 3?

Batchelor has an average of 60.31 and is playing Gold Coast at Cazaly's, has been in good form his last 3 with an average of 70.7.

Jacobs has an average of 63.17 if you discount his first game against Sydney at the SCG where he scored like 30. Not sure whether he was sub/subbed or not so I'm just ignoring it. Also had another sub appearance I haven't counted where he was shocking and scored like 12. This week he is playing Melbourne at TIO(scored 66 here earlier in the season). Over his last 3 games he has averaged 63.3.

And finally Toy, has an average of 60.5, discounting a sub appearance where he scored like 38 in a quarter. He is playing Richmond at Cazaly's this week.

Really torn as all 3 are so close. No idea who is more likely to be sub either. Jacobs has already been atleast once this season as has Toy, so both COULD be again though both are named in the starting 22. Toy would be more likely however as it is his first game back in the ones. Batchelor is named on the interchange but is yet to be sub all season and is coming off one of his best games so doubt the Tiges would want to stem that momentum. Opinions are welcome and appreciated :) Thanks